That's racist!

People need to get back to minding their own business.... I see it as the older guy brought on himself.
I agree. Having a conversation is not calling someone names intended to insult (boy) and telling someone to “get your ass up there” after challenging “what are you going to do.

Last edited:
Hope to Almighty God that this one, and every film of these type attacks that happen, are solved and that piece of **** faces charges for Attempted Murder.

Yes. To hit someone in the head with a brick or whatever the Hell that was and instantly knock him out ...is to try and kill him. Humans are especially vulnerable to fatal injuries on the BACKS of our heads...thats why boxers get DQed for it....

So tired of this sheit....whats gonna happen when the son of 1 of these old people who gets attacked viciously decides to go postal in the hood with an AK or AR and kills a half dozen or more thugs who look like the guys who nearly killed his dad???

It WILL happen if this keeps up. Yall know this...and when ANY of this BS is started down here in the south...you know it will get ugly....we HAVE to stop this madness. Nob 4th trump better have feds or NG troops in every single city with an uprising...and they better be cracking heads or stacking bodies...whatever it takes to restore ORDER...this is not mexico. This isnt Ukraine. This is damn USA...we need LAW and ORDER .

It wont get started on the south outside of inner city Atlanta.

K town can talk all he wants about how nothing would happen but it would. Antifa would be dead in the streets and it would be fast.

It wont get started on the south outside of inner city Atlanta.

K town can talk all he wants about how nothing would happen but it would. Antifa would be dead in the streets and it would be fast.

You already saw one 17 year old wax two of them and disable another. What do morons like ktown think happens when adults come out to play?

try going into one in East St Louis or the South side of Chicago
Have in one of those and used to go in one south of downtown Phoenix most mornings because their dip was cheaper than the east valley. If you don't act like a complete racist ahole like the video guy then you usually won't have any issues. Go around calling black guys "boy" anywhere but the internet and you better have your hands ready

Have in one of those and used to go in one south of downtown Phoenix most mornings because their dip was cheaper than the east valley. If you don't act like a complete racist ahole like the video guy then you usually won't have any issues. Go around calling black guys "boy" anywhere but the internet and you better have your hands ready
pretty much

That’s all I’m trying to say.

I'm a pretty level headed guy... if some old prick is running his mouth in such a manner, I'd still lose it and strive to configure his jaw in such a way that his only method of communication was going to be the Hawking method for the rest of his miserable existence.

A girl I work with just found out they are showing this video as a required class at Illinois grade schools. Her daughter is in 3rd grade and had to watch this crap show.

Reactions: 508mikey
I'm a pretty level headed guy... if some old prick is running his mouth in such a manner, I'd still lose it and strive to configure his jaw in such a way that his only method of communication was going to be the Hawking method for the rest of his miserable existence.
It’s really hard to fault this kid. He took the abuse and shook it off right up until the guy pushed him (or at least touched him) and said “get your ass up there”.

It’s really hard to fault this kid. He took the abuse and shook it off right up until the guy pushed him (or at least touched him) and said “get your ass up there”.

I honestly didn't see any contact prior to dude throwing hands and honestly there's grounds for assault, but yeah it's hard to fault him here.

VN Store

Back