That's racist!

Cameltoe Harris?

LOL, classy.

200.gif

I’m sure this is helping advance the BLM movement.

I hope the assaulter goes to prison for a very long time.

Hope to Almighty God that this one, and every film of these type attacks that happen, are solved and that piece of **** faces charges for Attempted Murder.

Yes. To hit someone in the head with a brick or whatever the Hell that was and instantly knock him out ...is to try and kill him. Humans are especially vulnerable to fatal injuries on the BACKS of our heads...thats why boxers get DQed for it....

So tired of this sheit....whats gonna happen when the son of 1 of these old people who gets attacked viciously decides to go postal in the hood with an AK or AR and kills a half dozen or more thugs who look like the guys who nearly killed his dad???

It WILL happen if this keeps up. Yall know this...and when ANY of this BS is started down here in the south...you know it will get ugly....we HAVE to stop this madness. Nob 4th trump better have feds or NG troops in every single city with an uprising...and they better be cracking heads or stacking bodies...whatever it takes to restore ORDER...this is not mexico. This isnt Ukraine. This is damn USA...we need LAW and ORDER .

Hope to Almighty God that this one, and every film of these type attacks that happen, are solved and that piece of **** faces charges for Attempted Murder.

Yes. To hit someone in the head with a brick or whatever the Hell that was and instantly knock him out ...is to try and kill him. Humans are especially vulnerable to fatal injuries on the BACKS of our heads...thats why boxers get DQed for it....

So tired of this sheit....whats gonna happen when the son of 1 of these old people who gets attacked viciously decides to go postal in the hood with an AK or AR and kills a half dozen or more thugs who look like the guys who nearly killed his dad???

It WILL happen if this keeps up. Yall know this...and when ANY of this BS is started down here in the south...you know it will get ugly....we HAVE to stop this madness. Nob 4th trump better have feds or NG troops in every single city with an uprising...and they better be cracking heads or stacking bodies...whatever it takes to restore ORDER...this is not mexico. This isnt Ukraine. This is damn USA...we need LAW and ORDER .
The kind of people that do this stuff are the same kind that shoot each other over "disrespect", a woman, $15, etc. They have no value of human life. They will take life in prison over looking like a punk. I don't know how you reach people like that.

I demand Jewish representation from Gap. I’m offended.

/s

I don’t care. Do people really still shop at Gap though? I thought it died when East Towne mall went under?

The kind of people that do this stuff are the same kind that shoot each other over "disrespect", a woman, $15, etc. They have no value of human life. They will take life in prison over looking like a punk. I don't know how you reach people like that.
Same disrespect that white people have who shoot and kill other people. It's not just a black issue. There are so many overtly or clearly racist posts on this thread; it's sad really.

I’m sure this is helping advance the BLM movement.

yet some doche sits and films it and does nothing - like the one that filmed Floyd -- to gutless to yell or call for help, gotta run and post it on some stupid social site just to get some likes

Same disrespect that white people have who shoot and kill other people. It's not just a black issue. There are so many overtly or clearly racist posts on this thread; it's sad really.
Once again with your virtue signalling calling others racist. That's all you do. What have you done to personally help POC other than to throw out the racist card every chance you get?

/whispers... he never said it was poc. You assumed he did because you’re a racist (I’m joking btw. I very much doubt you are.)

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
/whispers... he never said it was poc. You assumed he did because you’re a racist (I’m joking btw. I very much doubt you are.)

He’s called almost every person not a liberal in here a racist . Between him Ktown and Tyler you’ll get tagged a racist if you say something that goes against the narrative . They’ve barked it so many times that it has very little meaning now, it’s that diluted .

He’s called almost every person not a liberal in here a racist . Between him Ktown and Tyler you’ll get tagged a racist if you say something that goes against the narrative . They’ve barked it so many times that it has very little meaning now, it’s that diluted .

It’s like his or her catchphrase then. That’s disappointing.

It’s going to make it hard to call out actual racist if he/she keeps that up.

Yeah, those you mentioned and a couple of others seem to be some of the most racist, race-baiting, delusional, and trollish posters VN has ever seen. In all honesty, I believe it's a waste of good oxygen to even attempt to have a rational debate with them.

So I don't, and fortunately I no longer see anything they post here. I flushed those toilets a while back.

Problem solved. Oxygen saved. Look at me, all New Green Deal-ish...

:cool:

Yeah, those you mentioned and a couple of others seem to be some of the most racist, race-baiting, delusional, and trollish posters VN has ever seen. In all honesty, I believe it's a waste of good oxygen to even attempt to have a rational debate with them.

So I don't, and fortunately I no longer see anything they post here. I flushed those toilets a while back.

Problem solved. Oxygen saved. Look at me, all New Green Deal-ish...

:cool:
Make sure to pull that Trump lever again this fall and wear that red hat proudly.

Reactions: Mick
I'm still waiting for Ktown to post anything I've said racist. He trows it out in every post, but can't back it up.

It is not and you are right. However, its a larger black issue than White issue.

I was thinking he was the driver of the bus, but then I dont know why he would need to stand out in front of her. That's a dumb move.

But obviously she was oppressed driving around in her Audi.
That car is a piece of sh!t, and old. Its one of those "I spend all of my money on an old used car at a buy here pay here car lot so I can tell people I drive an Audi" scenarios.

Reactions: StarRaider

Where do gangs of white people shoot each other on a daily basis? When is the last time you saw a white guy run up and hit a black guy in the head with a brick or blind side a black guy in Macy’s? When is the last time you saw a mob of white people randomly assault/rob a black person, a mob shooting fireworks at some white kid, or a mob walk out of a store and start beating a white guy?

Reactions: 508mikey
Where do gangs of white people shoot each other on a daily basis? When is the last time you saw a white guy run up and hit a black guy in the head with a brick or blind side a black guy in Macy’s? When is the last time you saw a mob of white people randomly assault/rob a black person, a mob shooting fireworks at some white kid, or a mob walk out of a store and start beating a white guy?
I got this one for you @k-town_king.

White people who have a history of racism and subjugation of others are more skilled and more aware of hiding their acts of racist violence. Blacks are more innocent and therefore more naive and end up filming, laughing, and getting busted.

How'd I do?

I got this one for you @k-town_king.

White people who have a history of racism and subjugation of others are more skilled and more aware of hiding their acts of racist violence. Blacks are more innocent and therefore more naive and end up filming, laughing, and getting busted.

How'd I do?
White peoples violence is just not a boogeyman that scares white people so it isn't sensationalized on tv.

It's also covered up or endorsed by authorities. That is about it.

Keep axing him, he'll find something and then jabber on about White on White crime or how he isn't really a real life Urkle.
99dead09f7e9cf3d749448c3e3cf1c1c.jpg
Just because a racist thinks that a black guy with obviously superior intelligence to him has to be a nerd just further proves your racism.

VN Store

Back