That's racist!

Looks like road rage. Dumbest of all was the guy falling on the car. Get the plate and move
I was thinking he was the driver of the bus, but then I dont know why he would need to stand out in front of her. That's a dumb move.

But obviously she was oppressed driving around in her Audi.

Reactions: tntar heel
Imagine what would happen if the races were switched

Yea but you’ll be hard pressed to see a white person randomly attack a black persons like that. So much racism but it’s way easier to find examples from the ones crying about it.

We all know how anti racist Trump is, if only someone would explain this to his followers.

8tlo1jeyami51.jpg
Now do the rioters.

Pretty sure they already know, he's a peacemaker... Everyone says he makes the best racial harmony.
I was just wondering since the rioters/looters/murderers all are big biden/Cameltoe Harris supporters does that make sleepy Joe and da hoe rioters/looters/murderer sympathisers? You know, the transitive property.

I was just wondering since the rioters/looters/murderers all are big biden/Cameltoe Harris supporters does that make sleepy Joe and da hoe rioters/looters/murderer sympathisers? You know, the transitive property.

Cameltoe Harris?

LOL, classy.

VN Store

Back