That ones on Hooker

bigun771

I know there is a bunch of Hooker lovers out there, this was his worst game. Especially in a must win type situation. He was off in his throws and took sacks when he could throw it away. I know we were playing the #1 team, if you are a special kind of QB you can't be that off. ANYWAYS. #GBO

I thought he played a decent game against the best defense he has ever seen and will probably ever see at the college level. The INT was brutal and he missed a couple throws deep, he managed the game well, I liked what he did in the run game.

We were 20 point home dogs for a reason. This was by no means a must win situation.

A lot of his throws were close he was high on a few but he wasn’t bad today just wasn’t great… 3 being out hurt cuz he put 1 on 80s finger Tips that 3 likely has to slow down to catch… I don’t understand how y’all can blame hooker he wasn’t as accurate but we aren’t nearly physical enough on the LOS for UGA yet but hooker ran hard and gave his all and played solid just a tough game vs one of the best defenses of all time.

I know there is a bunch of Hooker lovers out there, this was his worst game. Especially in a must win type situation. He was off in his throws and took sacks when he could throw it away. I know we were playing the #1 team, if you are a special kind of QB you can't be that off. ANYWAYS. #GBO
Must Win?? My God man it's the Best Team in the Country. NOBODY expected us to Win, are you really that stupid?

He had a very bad game tonight...it happens but I guess tonight was the night for it to happen. Don't need it to happen again.
Shake it off and go win next week and we're bowling....
GBO
24-37 244 yds, 1 td, 1 td against the best defense in the country is a very bad game? Did you sleep through the JG years or are you already that spoiled?

Must win? WTH are you talking about? Any fan who really believed we could hang with UGA this year...well... that's their stupidity and it's on them. No sane person believed we could win this one. We've done damned well this year considering our roster and talent level. Right now we've got 2 winnable games ahead of us. With those games there will be justified expectations.

Your extremely football ignorant if you think that loss was “on” Hooker.

That loss was “because” of Georgia…….period.

They got all the talent in the world…….most (not all) of Tennessee’s “talent” left.

This is a rag tag scrappy Tennessee team that tries hard…….they simply don’t have enough talent.

24-37 244 yds, 1 td, 1 td against the best defense in the country is a very bad game? Did you sleep through the JG years or are you already that spoiled?
Spoiled? Of course not...his stats are good but stats aren't the whole story...Hooker looked bad tonight, he played bad and looked confused running so yeah he had a very bad game...

Hooker had a bad game, sure, but the loss is far from on him. This was a loss 99 times out of 100 even with Hooker on his A game. We couldn’t run the ball and that’s where it starts and ends.

VN Store

Back