Thank you Dalton Knecht

I'd love to see Houston in a modern game. Ernie Grunfeld would've averaged 30+ a game with the 3pt line. That DK is mentioned now among our all-time greats is impressive.

No one will ever approach King though. He's unique here in over 100 years of basketball history. A strong case can be made that he's the best SEC player ever.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Dude was impressive and fun to watch, especially during games when he was red hot! He definitely kept us in the Purdue game. Wish we had more players just like him!

Best of luck to you in the NBA, Dalton and thanks for being a VOL!!!!

Dalton played a helluva game all year for us and brought loads of excitement as well as expectations. He never failed us throughout the year, but let’s not overlook what a class act he was and how he gravitated to our fan base with a humbled demeanor and never failed to mention his team mates
He’s a one in a million player and person and will be sorely missed, but never forgotten

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Its been a few days, and the fact that we won't see DK next year has started to set in.

I've never seen a player like DK make scoring 30 points consistently look so easy.

I'm really going to miss watching DK in a Tennessee uniform. I wish he could've been here even a year longer but very appreciative to have had the chance to watch him work this season.

giphy.gif

Yeah, you are right. I'd just like to have hime for 1 more year for my own selfish reasons, but I'd guess everyone else would too.
Knowing he was only going to be here for one year makes it easy for me to move on. Of course, I've been watching intensely since about 1969, when I was 5

He'll probably be off the board by then, but DK would be a great fit in Philadelphia.

I think Knecht will be back as he is able. He just strikes me as one who is grateful for the opportunity he got and won’t forget it.

Will always be appreciative of what we got, but just imagine if DK had transferred here last year instead, with the wide open tournament and lack of dominant teams

Even in that opening exhibition you could tell this guy was special. Legendary season and one of the best to ever lace them up for Tennessee. Really excited to follow his NBA career.

Going to be fun to see how many times Knecht's name is mentioned in the media and message boards alike in relation to portal player comparisons/aspirations.

Reactions: tn4elvis

VN Store

Back