Thank God its not Football season!

This is getting STUPID!!! Honestly, let get real folks. Also, I stopped at Target today to get a few things we needed at the house and they were completely out of toilet paper! WHAT THE FREAKING CRAP IS GOING ON??? I thought the virus was a respiratory infection? Does it give you the poops?

I was thinking about this earlier today too.
I’m watching the news and one epidemiologist says it will likely die down in the summer but could come back in the fall, like the seasonal flu we have every year.

This is getting STUPID!!! Honestly, let get real folks. Also, I stopped at Target today to get a few things we needed at the house and they were completely out of toilet paper! WHAT THE FREAKING CRAP IS GOING ON??? I thought the virus was a respiratory infection? Does it give you the poops?
You still have to poop and if you can’t leave house for 2-3 months then you could run out. People are just preparing for worst case scenarios. I bought 2 packs of toilet paper because why not? It will get used eventually.

You still have to poop and if you can’t leave house for 2-3 months then you could run out. People are just preparing for worst case scenarios. I bought 2 packs of toilet paper because why not? It will get used eventually.

2-3 Months? People are recovering in days.

Reactions: EZE

For the last 10 days, whenever Costco and Sam's Club open up in Colorado Springs, the paper, wipes, water, depends, diapers and bulk food items sell out within 30 minutes of opening.

As for Sam's, Walmart and probably Target: order online and they will notify you when the order is filled and bring it out to your car when you arrive and send them a text message.

Even the Commissary is running out of these items.

If you really need some TP, how good is your game?

claw game toilet paper - Bing video

Instead of being concerned about sports shouldn't we be concerned about our families and friends. I understand that we haven't been hit hard by this in Tennessee, but what happens if our children or parents die from this virus. Will we still be worried about sports.

According to reports, yes.

If things continue to get worse the government is going to eventually shut everything down and make us stay in the house for weeks. This may not happen but very possible.

If any of you thinks this could not possibly extend into football season you're dreaming. The 1918 epidemic went on unrelenting for 3 years but hopefully all the skeptics here in 2020 are proven right.

The Spanish flu is a tricky comparison. It started during World War I when a very large percentage of world population was malnourished, fighting a war, or in dire conditions before the epidemic even hit. The war may also be part of the reason why a 'deadlier strand' of the flu spread more than the 'milder strand.' Some people who have studied it don't think it would have been nearly as bad if not for all the unique circumstances imposed by the war.

But you are right ... it's completely possible we're still worried about this in August and September. We really have no idea how this is going to play out right now.

Why the heck would you not be able to leave your house for 2-3 months?? You think a virus that has killed 8 people outside of the state of Washington is going to cause a quarantine where we can't leave our houses for 2-3 months? That's absurd. The CFR (case fatality rate) has plummeted recently and in the US (outside the state of Washington nursing home where almost all of the deaths have come from) is down to .5 with an average age of 80 (and all had preexisting conditions). Take extra precautions especially if you care for or are around someone at risk. But panic buying toilet paper makes people look ignorant.

VN Store

Back