Texas

Barnes back to Texas I had to do cause you know the rumors will start

1p74ap.jpg

Reactions: TNinSC
We‘ve arguably got the best collection of SEC head coaches we have ever had. Competing with all these quality head coaches is no small feat, and I’m proud of our basketball accomplishments against these men. Don’t even get me started about baseball, football, golf, tennis and so on. We’ve got the best coaches overall in the best overall league in America. Having this amount of success in this league is absolutely something we might not ever see again. The best amongst the best.

Looking forward to some retribution on 1/28. I'm in Austin and went to last year's miserable game.

Barnes will never go back to Texas.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I don't see Barnes leaving for Texas

While I'm sure he misses Austin since he had such history there, I think he's content on Knoxville.

Texas is a really big market and I don't think he would want that type of pressure on him this late in his career

Definitely could see someone like Pearl bolting there though

I also could see them trying to go after Rick Patino

I don't see Barnes leaving for Texas

While I'm sure he misses Austin since he had such history there, I think he's content on Knoxville.

Texas is a really big market and I don't think he would want that type of pressure on him this late in his career

Definitely could see someone like Pearl bolting there though

I also could see them trying to go after Rick Patino
Name any coach who would want to return to a school after coaching at that school for 15+ years then was fired?

VN Store

Back