Texas

again. posting just to post.
I really respect individuals who attack others, I stated just did it because someone would do it anyway it was a joke but people like me that arent capable of posting an intelligent conversation maybe you could teach me your knowledge on how to post. BTW Thanks in advance

Texas is quite the enigma. I was reading an article today that emphasized how no other school's basketball program has such a gulf between expectations/perception and actual results. Given their resources (money, fan base, talent-rich state), Texas should probably have waaaaaay more basketball success ... but they don't.

It feels like Beard was a guy who could get them there, but alas, he f*cked it up.

I really respect individuals who attack others, I stated just did it because someone would do it anyway it was a joke but people like me that arent capable of posting an intelligent conversation maybe you could teach me your knowledge on how to post. BTW Thanks in advance[/QUOTE

Use BLUE font as a friend

I think they keep the interim and make him permanent. He is something like 5-1 since this went down.

VN Store

Back