Terry Fair on working for Pruitt.

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
I hope Terry doesn't get a bad rap over this. The coaching fraternity is pretty tight knit. One of the things that rarely happens is to hear an assistant bad mouth his former head coach. One of those things where if you put him on your staff how long before he bad mouths you? He's a good guy, hope this doesn't set back his future in any way.

BigOrangeMojo

The Member in Miss December
I hope Terry doesn't get a bad rap over this. The coaching fraternity is pretty tight knit. One of the things that rarely happens is to hear an assistant bad mouth his former head coach. One of those things where if you put him on your staff how long before he bad mouths you? He's a good guy, hope this doesn't set back his future in any way.
It wont. Pruitt has a toxic personality. One call to Mark Richt should have been enough to pass on Pruitt..

tnutater

Some times is is impossible for a VFL to return as coach .
We should not diss on those who have left. There is no way we can know the circumstances.
But we are Volnation and they are dirty rotten traitors. We always show our intelligence.

VolMarine1371

If Tee is interviewed then we will hear it again.

VN Store

Sponsors