Terry Fair on working for Pruitt.

I hope Terry doesn't get a bad rap over this. The coaching fraternity is pretty tight knit. One of the things that rarely happens is to hear an assistant bad mouth his former head coach. One of those things where if you put him on your staff how long before he bad mouths you? He's a good guy, hope this doesn't set back his future in any way.

I hope Terry doesn't get a bad rap over this. The coaching fraternity is pretty tight knit. One of the things that rarely happens is to hear an assistant bad mouth his former head coach. One of those things where if you put him on your staff how long before he bad mouths you? He's a good guy, hope this doesn't set back his future in any way.

It wont. Pruitt has a toxic personality. One call to Mark Richt should have been enough to pass on Pruitt..

Pruitt said it was the Titanic going down and rats gonna jump. That quote was better than Dooley comparing us to the Nazis lol.

Reactions: give_him 6
Some times is is impossible for a VFL to return as coach .
We should not diss on those who have left. There is no way we can know the circumstances.
But we are Volnation and they are dirty rotten traitors. We always show our intelligence.

If Tee is interviewed then we will hear it again.

VN Store

Back