Teonni on campus today, along with Angel

I don't know where Angel Reese will end up going to school, but I can 100 percent say that Kellie and Tennessee did everything they possibly could to make her wanted and welcome at Tennessee. They rolled it all out for Reese and we can all be proud of everything the new coach is doing to bring a great culture and togetherness to Tennessee.

I don't know where Angel Reese will end up going to school, but I can 100 percent say that Kellie and Tennessee did everything they possibly could to make her wanted and welcome at Tennessee. They rolled it all out for Reese and we can all be proud of everything the new coach is doing to bring a great culture and togetherness to Tennessee.
I think she’ll end up at Southern Cal. She did a live on instagram yesterday with a friend and he asked her if her Tennessee visit was boring, she told him she would tell him about it later. All she talked about was her upcoming visit to Southern Cal.

Reactions: RollerVol
I think she’ll end up at Southern Cal. She did a live on instagram yesterday with a friend and he asked her if her Tennessee visit was boring, she told him she would tell him about it later. All she talked about was her upcoming visit to Southern Cal.

Was this conversation about Southern California before or after the football game ?
This does not speak highly of someone on an official visit and talking about another school ????
If this is true ....? I am all for her leaving Maryland and traveling across the United States to school ! Because I don’t want to play against her two times a year by going to another SEC school! JMO😈

Was this conversation about Southern California before or after the football game ?
This does not speak highly of someone on an official visit and talking about another school ????
If this is true ....? I am all for her leaving Maryland and traveling across the United States to school ! Because I don’t want to play against her two times a year by going to another SEC school! JMO😈
This was after the football game. I was very disappointed in her attitude and quite frankly, I don’t feel she would be a good fit for the Lady Vols. No matter how good she is, if she isn’t a team player, it could turn into another Westbrook situation and we don’t need that. The team and staff are finally in a good place and I would hate to have that disrupted after everything they’ve gone through

This was after the football game. I was very disappointed in her attitude and quite frankly, I don’t feel she would be a good fit for the Lady Vols. No matter how good she is, if she isn’t a team player, it could turn into another Westbrook situation and we don’t need that. The team and staff are finally in a good place and I would hate to have that disrupted after everything they’ve gone through

I have heard she is a great teammate and sweet young lady from people around here. Now, they could have just said that but I heard that from people she has played against and while she is very competitive she shows respect to her opponents.

She sounded like a LV to me...

I have heard she is a great teammate and sweet young lady from people around here. Now, they could have just said that but I heard that from people she has played against and while she is very competitive she shows respect to her opponents.

She sounded like a LV to me...
I may be way off base, but from her live on instagram, she didn’t appear to want to wear the orange

Reactions: RollerVol

And yet, there is no "Westbrook situation" where Evina plays now.

Everyone still wants to blame the players, when it is abundantly clear that Holly was at fault.

And yet, there is no "Westbrook situation" where Evina plays now.

Everyone still wants to blame the players, when it is abundantly clear that Holly was at fault.

Why she is even still being talked about I don’t know? She isn’t a LV so I could seriously careless I want to focus on the ones we do have coaches AND players included!

The west cost is getting a lot of the good players lately, but there are still some good players on the board for 2020. As said before, this year will be critical for the ladies and coaches to coach and play well. If they have a good season, players will notice and the playing time will be there for the 2021 recruits.

The west cost is getting a lot of the good players lately, but there are still some good players on the board for 2020. As said before, this year will be critical for the ladies and coaches to coach and play well. If they have a good season, players will notice and the playing time will be there for the 2021 recruits.

Agree..... little sister ( Teonni) is no slouch!
2021 recruit ranked #16 HG. And #21 PN ! And this is just her Junior year . Playing guard at 6’3” ( and growing) ! Her visit might be more important than Angel Reese ? Just Saying.

Southern Cal . ?????

Her Twitter account on August 3 :

Top ten list :
Baylor
Louisville
Maryland
Rutgers
South Carolina
UT
Texas
UCLA
Virginia

Southern Cal . 🤷‍♂️

There are pictures of Angels visit on Lady Vols Twitter page .... I don’t know how to post them or move them? Someone on this forum should be able to do this ! 🤔

Agree..... little sister ( Teonni) is no slouch!
2021 recruit ranked #16 HG. And #21 PN ! And this is just her Junior year . Playing guard at 6’3” ( and growing) ! Her visit might be more important than Angel Reese ? Just Saying.

i have seen the Key sisters play a lot and let me be clear Teonni is no joke she can score from any position on the floor, And to add she can defend rebound and block shots.

Southern Cal . ?????

Top ten list :
Baylor
Louisville
Maryland
Rutgers
South Carolina
UT
Texas
UCLA
Virginia

Southern Cal . 🤷‍♂️

You are right that her posted (and pinned) tweet on August 3 listed a top ten that did not include Southern Cal, but a later tweet showed Angel and the USC coaches during a home visit on September 10. Apparently, they convinced her to come for an official visit.

Jim

Southern Cal . ?????

Top ten list :
Baylor
Louisville
Maryland
Rutgers
South Carolina
UT
Texas
UCLA
Virginia

Southern Cal . 🤷‍♂️

Fans claim down, She's lady vols. Wherever she'll end up can never be dictated base on what she's saying. Most times recruits tries to throw fans off by making some fake gestures or comments and fans run with it. Something tells me that she's a lady vols period!

Reactions: PRG
Fans claim down, She's lady vols. Wherever she'll end up can never be dictated base on what she's saying. Most times recruits tries to throw fans off by making some fake gestures or comments and fans run with it. Something tells me that she's a lady vols period!

That would be great ! As long as we can get a top 5-10 ranked players each year..... That’s good enough!
Davis , Zaay, Jordan , if we continue this trend every year.... I’m OK with that ! 🙏

You can't overlook the fact that she is visiting Southern California this coming weekend. They have been able to get three home visits with her. I would think that they are definitely a player now and in the list of her final schools. Personally not gonna get to upset about it as we've done all we can to get her to Tennessee and I'm sure SC and Maryland feel like they have as well. She has a visit somewhere the next three weekends and guess then she will make her decision.

Hopefully we can sign Reese or at least a couple good players this year. Next year is when we should have a bigger class with more players graduating. I think Teonni will be a Lady Vol she looks like she is ready to move in right now.

VN Store

Back