Teonni on campus today, along with Angel

You can't overlook the fact that she is visiting Southern California this coming weekend. They have been able to get three home visits with her. I would think that they are definitely a player now and in the list of her final schools. Personally not gonna get to upset about it as we've done all we can to get her to Tennessee and I'm sure SC and Maryland feel like they have as well. She has a visit somewhere the next three weekends and guess then she will make her decision.
Angel had 3 home visits! Everyone is confused. Three different schools. USC was one visit and her best friend is there.

I don't know where Angel Reese will end up going to school, but I can 100 percent say that Kellie and Tennessee did everything they possibly could to make her wanted and welcome at Tennessee. They rolled it all out for Reese and we can all be proud of everything the new coach is doing to bring a great culture and togetherness to Tennessee.
I really hope the offered Teonni over the weekend. That girl can ball! She and Tamari play really well together

Reactions: Hangtyme24
Was this conversation about Southern California before or after the football game ?
This does not speak highly of someone on an official visit and talking about another school ????
If this is true ....? I am all for her leaving Maryland and traveling across the United States to school ! Because I don’t want to play against her two times a year by going to another SEC school! JMO😈
Perhaps we should let this play out before we try to talk Angel out of coming. Apparently Kellie thought she was worth recruiting, and I think I am going to trust her on this

It gets me the mentality that some people have on this site. Some may feel it is ok to down prospective recruits because they put their own interest first but until they sign they are suppose to consider what best for themselves. Others may feel that there exist a slave/master mentality that seeps into some of the post.

if/when we "lose" a recruit sometimes it may be for the best...you never know...now, when local talent starts getting away from us that hurts me more but when we start winning that may change some minds...we'll see, but as always...

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: NoBackBoard
I think she’ll end up at Southern Cal. She did a live on instagram yesterday with a friend and he asked her if her Tennessee visit was boring, she told him she would tell him about it later. All she talked about was her upcoming visit to Southern Cal.
Southern Cal doesn’t have a program worth a dime. That would be a waste of her talent.

Southern Cal doesn’t have a program worth a dime. That would be a waste of her talent.

I can think of many reasons a basketball player might want to play for the University of Southern California. I won’t list them since I don’t really want to sound like I’m recruiting for them, but it’s pretty easy to figure out if you consider the whole of the college experience and the surroundings instead of just the basketball part.

Reactions: RollerVol
And our program has been what the last several years? We kind of lost our mystique during that time. We are more of afterthought to many recruits. We gotta have better results by our team.

Not team...the coach.

OuR players weren't the mystique,,,they are showing that now...Mercedes was aggressive and all but shut down Big Syl...She was moving with much more fluidity and she was putting her butt-in-a-gut" on the boards...

and

DD was making me think back to my time in Atlanta, when she led one of our Pistols team to a natty....She was a beast on O and D...and I didn't see any of those "ghost pass",,or "sneaker-dribbles" like she did often here, she was fully focused...She has finally met a coach who knew she could be better and then told/showed her

Reactions: Benionsopinion

VN Store

Back