tennis anyone

Sign o' the times:

ESPN2 is showing the Australian Open women's final.

ESPN is showing the Winter X Games.

Looks like Federer won another Aussie open, he didn't even drop a set in Aussie open. I wonder what the French open will bring for him. This guy makes tennis look effortless, he's an amazing player to watch.

Yep. The only guy who was supposed to have a shot at him got crushed. It's official, Federer is just rediculous.

Monfils match was unreal. Even if there was a bit of acting going on between points in the final set, it was still a heck of a spectacle.

Monfils match was unreal. Even if there was a bit of acting going on between points in the final set, it was still a heck of a spectacle.

It was really good. I missed the 4th set. I could see Monfils losing his legs in the 3rd set. I wondered if at some point in the 4th he just decided to try and save some energy for the 5th.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Really good first two sets, split. Then Alcaraz started cramping early in 3rd set. He actually sat down for his second service game for a massage and gave the game to Djokovic. Have never seen that. He basically played the 3rd set with no legs and gave it away. Looks better in the 4th but not at a level where he can compete seriously. Disappointing way for this match to evolve.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Is this the Volnation record? 16 1/2 years between consecutive posts in a thread.

Reactions: Freak
I was wondering if anyone else on this board watches tennis, I've always liked tennis, never played the game,but love to watch it on t.v. Have you been following the Australian Open?
Was going to wait to reply to this, in 2027, on its 20th anniversary. But, was afraid id forget.

Yes, watch Tennis

moreso federer, def moreso Agassi, Sampras fan.
Americans men Tennis really struggles now we got Taylor Fritz and Francis Tiafoe and then some decent players,women's side Jessica Pegula is pretty good and the young American girl can't remember rite now oh Coco Gauff. Wimbledon coming up in a few weeks

VN Store

Back