tennis anyone

volsgal03

Go Vols!!
I was wondering if anyone else on this board watches tennis, I've always liked tennis, never played the game,but love to watch it on t.v. Have you been following the Australian Open?

I've been following it. The Aussie Open is always on at night when I'm at the hookah bar... Alls I have to say is, Roger Federer is still ridiculous.

Federer knows how to win, he's a hell of a player, I would like to see him get beat though, I'm tired of seeing him raising all the trophies.

I watch until Andy's predictable meltdown when he comes up against equal or better competition..I'm a USA homer, really couldnt care about any of the others, though Federer is freakin nuts

The only person who can take him is Nadal at the French Open. (that's the one on clay, right?)
yes, milo french is on clay, and I think your right, though Roddick looked pretty good against safin the other night so we will see.

men should never discuss men's tennis.

now, you want to talk about tan women running around in skimpy skirts making noises similar to those they make in bed (ie. Maria Sharipova); then let's talk.

Watch and play tennis often. Not as much as my buddy though. He just got a tennis ball machine and he plays in tourneyments. I'm waiting for him to ask me to build a court on my new property.

men should never discuss men's tennis.

now, you want to talk about tan women running around in skimpy skirts making noises similar to those they make in bed (ie. Maria Sharipova); then let's talk.

Sharapova isn't very tan. She's Russian.

It's pretty fun to play, don't care much for watching it, though.

As I've become more and more lazy however, I now prefer ping-pong.

Federer knows how to win, he's a hell of a player, I would like to see him get beat though, I'm tired of seeing him raising all the trophies.
Tiger getting Athlete of the year over the season Federer had just completed was one of the great shams in the award's history. Federer is likely the best man to ever play professional tennis, but you would think he had the plague for all the notice he gets...

I watch until Andy's predictable meltdown when he comes up against equal or better competition..I'm a USA homer, really couldnt care about any of the others, though Federer is freakin nuts
Andy's improvement under Jimmy Connors has been astounding. He will be a force at both Wimbledon and the Open, but for Andy, sadly, there will always be Federer. Too much mountain for a talented but overmatched Roddick.

Sharapova isn't very tan. She's Russian.
Sharapova's nice, but......

Ana Ivanovic

If you're gonna be a fan, you should know who to root for.

I mean seriously... Photo

I agree with you orange and white on givin woods that athelete of the year, I thought Federer should have won it he has 8 grand slam titles in the last three years thats impressive.

sharapova is dominating clijsters right now. not serving great, but in absolute control of everything else. a sharapova-williams final will be very interesting.

and i just don't think anyone is going to slow Federer down on the men's side. it's sad to see, since golf gets so much more pub now, but Federer is possibly dominating tennis more than Tiger is golf.

sharapova is dominating clijsters right now. not serving great, but in absolute control of everything else. a sharapova-williams final will be very interesting.

and i just don't think anyone is going to slow Federer down on the men's side. it's sad to see, since golf gets so much more pub now, but Federer is possibly dominating tennis more than Tiger is golf.
Yeah. While Woods is still trying to achieve the title of best golfer of all time, Federer has already pretty much established himself as the best tennis player of all time. Especially with that bitch-slapping he dealed once again to A-Rod.

As for the women's final, Sharapova vs. Williams should be very good. It's always kind of strange with the Williams sisters. When they apply themselves, they are absolutely unstoppable. In that event, both of them are probably the most skilled ever. But they only show up once a lunar eclipse, and when they do, nobody can touch them.

As for the women's final, Sharapova vs. Williams should be very good. It's always kind of strange with the Williams sisters. When they apply themselves, they are absolutely unstoppable. In that event, both of them are probably the most skilled ever. But they only show up once a lunar eclipse, and when they do, nobody can touch them.

Exactly right. and serena obviously decided to show up tonight. Just lights out. this is embarassing to watch

I actually watched the first 15 minutes of that. Serena looks like a man amongst women. I'm serious.

VN Store

Back