Tennessee vs. UGA Game thread

ROFLMAO...casseroles?

It's a fact. White people enjoy casseroles. If you move into a primarily white neighborhood anywhere in the south and they bring welcome gifts - your freezer will be stocked with casseroles for atleast half a year.

Later yall, I'm going to Tiger Den's house to watch the TITANS TRY TO win and head to the AFC champ game. It's nice to finally watch a game with a friend and we finally are pulling for the same team. GO VOLS! I still hate KY the most of all SEC teams that's all folks.:hi::hi::good!::)

Last edited:
Later yall, I'm going to Tiger Den's house to watch the TITANS win and head to the AFC champ game. It's nice to finally watch a game with a friend and we finally are pulling for the same team. GO VOLS! I still hate KY the most of all SEC teams that's all folks.:hi::hi::good!::)

You just jinxed them. Edit your post immediately, please.

It's a fact. White people enjoy casseroles. If you move into a primarily white neighborhood anywhere in the south and they bring welcome gifts - your freezer will be stocked with casseroles for atleast half a year.

I have a great recipe for chicken casserole with egg noodles, sharp cheddar, cream of chicken soup, chicken breast, and Ritz crackers.

Wow - I hope Kentucky doesn't get this many one-sided calls come Tuesday in our house. We'll get slaughtered.

Also - Kentucky shoots nearly 80% from the FT line... which isn't good considering how much we foul... Georgia missed quite a few today.

Felton quote in the AP recap on the game:

Georgia took its last lead at 74-73 with 3:17 left. The Bulldogs were held scoreless for 3 minutes as the Vols scored the next 13 points.

"Honestly, we just did not quite finish," Georgia coach Dennis Felton said. "We didn't finish the deal."

Ya' think, coach?

Just got back, that was fun as always. Alot of UT fans there. We stuck around waiting for Bruce and a few players but Bruce never came and we got herded out. Tatum's family was there. Nice kid, same with Woolridge, he was very nice to the fans. Tyler was limping really bad after the game.

He was on fire it was awesome to see him play.

Tyler was limping really bad after the game.

I'd say he always does. Of course, he has the knee now(surely it stiffened up after the game), but he was limping around after the Kansas game and I asked him if he was ok and he said he was fine, like everything was normal.
I limp around like that after playing ball too... Unless I injured something else, it's because my feet hurt. He looks like his feet hurt the way he walks...

Lol - was just surfing scout message boards for different info and decided to check out Georgia's basketball board. They were discussing new HC candidates in this thread.

Several mention Capel from Oklahoma, Dixson from Pitt, Sean Miller from Xavier, and even Jay Wright from Villanova. Lol. Tubby was tossed around there too - but why leave Minnesota for Georgia? They both suck but Georgia isn't going to pay crap for a basketball coach. Thread is funny.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=135&f=2732&t=3729162

The instant I saw this thread up on the top of the page, I thought "Oh Lord, he done started the Georgia game thread already."

We should be seeing the Vanderbilt thread here in, oh I say, about a few minutes...

VN Store

Back