Tennessee vs. UGA Game thread

song-of-the-south.jpg

slave documentary from the 70's. lot of bluebirds on shoulders and such.

Do you know anything about basketball, or just that alot of black people play it and diversity(to you) would help ?

i didnt say it would help i just said it would be nice. people go crazy when a certain group doesnt have enough "minorities" or is primarily white yet if a group is completely black and you say it would be nice to have 1 white person to add a little diversity, youre a racist. this does not make sense to me.

i didnt say it would help i just said it would be nice. people go crazy when a certain group doesnt have enough "minorities" or is primarily white yet if a group is primarilly black and you say it would be nice to have 1 white person to add a little diversity, youre a racist. this does not make sense to me.

So are you saying white people >>> all because the number 1 bolded infront of white implies that: White people = Number 1; aka the best?

i didnt say it would help i just said it would be nice. people go crazy when a certain group doesnt have enough "minorities" or is primarily white yet if a group is completely black and you say it would be nice to have 1 white person to add a little diversity, youre a racist. this does not make sense to me.

Volsfan, what was your black thief roommate's name that stole the ipod and got kicked out of school?

I'm guessing...Chip?

Anybody else have anything racist to get off their chest since Volsfan started all this mess? Let's just clear the air.
And where is VolsByNature?

VN Store

Back