Tennessee vs Iowa by position

Lol Iowa has a large and passionate fan base similar to Tennessee and other SEC programs. Quit acting like you guys have so much more engagement from fans

Your stadium holds less than 70K fans and you couldn't fill it for the number 1 team in the country coming in.

Our fanbases aren't on the same level.

Your stadium holds less than 70K fans and you couldn't fill it for the number 1 team in the country coming in.

Our fanbases aren't on the same level.
Iowa sold out all games this season. The game against Michigan was a neutral site game ya uninformed dingus

Lol Iowa has a large and passionate fan base similar to Tennessee and other SEC programs. Quit acting like you guys have so much more engagement from fans
Dude, get real. Zero people outside of your joke fan base watch that stale program. I was at a bar when Iowa played Northwestern and the sheer boredom of the game sucked the oxygen out of the place. I was more bored watching that game than a schlong at an abstinence party. Terrible.

To the Iowa fans posting in here and other threads.. I would like to say as much as I personally have been giving you crap. What your team did this year was amazing. Do I think the big10 West is weak.. heck yeah.. but you still gotta go out and play the games. It takes a lot to go 11-1 no matter what your schedule is (yes you won the Minnesota game). You guys lost an NFL-caliber QB and didn't have a lot to replace him. But that guy got the job done. You lost 2 NFL caliber TE's and your third string came in not missing a beat. Your OC was fired in like October..still showed up to work. As a UT fan that's lived through the 12 years in the wilderness after Fulmer. I feel your pain. I wish you guys the best next year starting January 2. Till then F u all you suck. ;)

Reactions: BrewHawk
The Bowl Comittee should have brought back the Meineke Car Care Bowl just for Iowa. The tag line could have been: All Brakes, No Gas.

Dude, get real. Zero people outside of your joke fan base watch that stale program. I was at a bar when Iowa played Northwestern and the sheer boredom of the game sucked the oxygen out of the place. I was more bored watching that game than a schlong at an abstinence party. Terrible.
So you think that our large and passionate fan base, built up over 130 years of playing football, has evaporated in one season due to a boring offense?

From what I can find UT is #6 most watched team this year and Iowa #21.

I never said you guys didn’t have more fans, but to say that Iowa isn’t a strong fan base like we’re some kind of G5 team is stupid. We also share a smaller population state with another D1 team in the Big 12 that has a 60,000 seat stadium that they sell out. Not ****ing Vanderbilt lol

I do appreciate this Pink fella for coming to our boards and talking trash like a real fan.

He doesn't hide behind a misleading screen name, pretend he's a Vol for trolling purposes (like so many asshat gators, ky wildcats and all three vandy fans do). No, he puts on his pink shorts, and marches right in swinging.

I'm all for that. I salute him for it.

Now that that's out of the way...dude, you are so deluded by your pink-shaded glasses. Your assessment is borderline ignorant. I don't mean that insultingly, but factually, ignorant as in lacking knowledge. You completely misapprehend the nature of Nico, Sampson, Seldon, and other parts of our team.

It's okay. The education is coming. Soon.

Go Vols!

p.s.
So you think that our large and passionate fan base, built up over 130 years of playing football, has evaporated in one season due to a boring offense?
To be entirely fair, your offense has been boring for decades. Don't sell it short. Heh.

From what I can find UT is #6 most watched team this year and Iowa #21.

I never said you guys didn’t have more fans, but to say that Iowa isn’t a strong fan base like we’re some kind of G5 team is stupid. We also share a smaller population state with another D1 team in the Big 12 that has a 60,000 seat stadium that they sell out. Not ****ing Vanderbilt lol
I didn't say anything about your fan base evaporating, but I can't imagine any real expansion. Iowa football, notably the offense, has been God-forsaken awful for years. If that's your jam, then enjoy. I'd rather be kicked in the sac from a steel-toe grip Kodiak workboot than watch a season of Iowa football.

Reactions: Pink Locker Room
While I haven't read the whole thread, I do find it somewhat surprising that of all the things to trash talk UT about he didn't mention the complete depletion of out secondary. (as it were)

Or did I just let the secret out?

Okay you’re right. Having a bigger stadium that you rarely sell out is soooo impressive
I like your energy but you got your facts messed up. even in the days we were bad our worst crowds wouldn't have fit in your stadium. There is a reason that Bowls love Tennessee. We travel well and fill stadiums no matter what. I do not know much about your schools history outside of some really good defensive players and tight ends. Funny enough I know about Iowa mostly because of Peyton Manning playing for the Colts. Bob Sanders, Dallas Clark, Pat Angerer and Mitch King. Sanders and Clark were some of my favorite players on the colts.

But you know in your heart that come Monday a mostly second-string UT team is gonna take your guys to the shed. Its nothing to be embarrassed about its the SEC. There is a difference in conferences. The SEC is just on a different level talent-wise. I could not talk this level of crap to an OSU fan or UM fan...I'd have a hard time arguing with someone from PSU but the rest of the big10 is the others. Next year I think you guys will be a good team. Monday i'll feel sad for you. We all will because you guys dont deserve whats about to happen.

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
I like your energy but you got your facts messed up. even in the days we were bad our worst crowds wouldn't have fit in your stadium. There is a reason that Bowls love Tennessee. We travel well and fill stadiums no matter what. I do not know much about your schools history outside of some really good defensive players and tight ends. Funny enough I know about Iowa mostly because of Peyton Manning playing for the Colts. Bob Sanders, Dallas Clark, Pat Angerer and Mitch King. Sanders and Clark were some of my favorite players on the colts.

But you know in your heart that come Monday a mostly second-string UT team is gonna take your guys to the shed. Its nothing to be embarrassed about its the SEC. There is a difference in conferences. The SEC is just on a different level talent-wise. I could not talk this level of crap to an OSU fan or UM fan...I'd have a hard time arguing with someone from PSU but the rest of the big10 is the others. Next year I think you guys will be a good team. Monday i'll feel sad for you. We all will because you guys dont deserve whats about to happen.
Those colts teams were a blast to watch!

VN Store

Back