Tennessee vs Iowa by position

Honestly we got the best QB and just as good a runningback playing today. So we didn't lose much there. Their QB isn't much of a passer so not hurt to this point in the scondary.

If you just compare talent and experience by position group here is how I see it:

QB- Deacon Hill has more experience but played poorly on the whole. Nico more talent but very little experience. PUSH

RB- Iowa has 3 experienced backs and UT is down their top 2. IOWA

WR- Besides former top 100 recruit Kaleb Brown, the hawks lack here obviously. Even in a down year for your standards you guys have a big advantage here. UT

TE- Even with two NFL players out due to injury this isn’t close. IOWA

OL- Iowa has been very inconsistent up front but has had games where they dominate on the ground. UT is beat up and down a lot of guys. PUSH

DL- UT lost Baron, but has had a better pass rush than the Hawks this year. Iowa is deeper and better against the run. Without Baron it’s IOWA.

LB- two all Americans and a 2nd team all B1G player for the hawks IOWA.

DB- Lol. IOWA

Special teams- 2023 All American punter and 2022 all American kicker IOWA

I don’t think UT is better anywhere besides receiver.
Where are you now?

True. I did forget to take into account that you guys dominated superior competition at times. When I saw what your offense did against UTSA, Austin Peay, Vandy, UConn, Kentucky, Virginia, and South Carolina I really had to rethink everything I said.

UT really did prove how good they are vs extremely stiff competition.

😂😂😂😂 great wins against **** teams guys.

But I suppose when 8 win seasons come around once or twice a decade like they do in Knoxville, you have to be riding high after this season.

Reactions: Volarious
If you just compare talent and experience by position group here is how I see it:

QB- Deacon Hill has more experience but played poorly on the whole. Nico more talent but very little experience. PUSH

RB- Iowa has 3 experienced backs and UT is down their top 2. IOWA

WR- Besides former top 100 recruit Kaleb Brown, the hawks lack here obviously. Even in a down year for your standards you guys have a big advantage here. UT

TE- Even with two NFL players out due to injury this isn’t close. IOWA

OL- Iowa has been very inconsistent up front but has had games where they dominate on the ground. UT is beat up and down a lot of guys. PUSH

DL- UT lost Baron, but has had a better pass rush than the Hawks this year. Iowa is deeper and better against the run. Without Baron it’s IOWA.

LB- two all Americans and a 2nd team all B1G player for the hawks IOWA.

DB- Lol. IOWA

Special teams- 2023 All American punter and 2022 all American kicker IOWA

I don’t think UT is better anywhere besides receiver.

You want to rethink you’re garbage now?

Haha yeah so impressive that you ran the ball on ****ing Austin Peay, UTSA, Virginia, UConn and Vandy. 😂😂

But I guess you did beat powerhouses like 5-7 South Carolina, 7-5 Kentucky and 7-5 A&M.

What a brutal SEC schedule, best 8-4 team ever 😂😂😂

Yep, we ended up with a few cupcakes on the schedule this year, including Austin Peay, UTSA, UConn, and Iowa

Joke of a program?

We're a top 25 revenue program that splits the state with another power 5 program. The state produces 10 high D-1 players in a good year and our recruiting rank averages in the 40s-50s. Yet here we are with multiple top 10 finishes and a whole bunch of players in the NFL. Consistently over-achieving expectations.

You're in the minority of people who feel Iowa is a joke of a program.
Joke of a program is a correct descriptor.

VN Store

Back