Tennessee vs Florida Game 1 Thread - 6:30

I think we will make Hoover but we have painted ourselves into a corner. We need 2/3 this weekend and next to lock up a regional bid. That or win a three and go far in sec in Hoover.

We have won 34 the most since 35 in 2007 delmonico’s last season. Hard to believe how we fell.
I think that should sink in to some of the TV critics. Mike Rooney said it best a head coach of an SEC team said “I like Tony but he’s starting to become a big pain in the ass” he is making big time waves on the recruiting trail. This program is in good hands.

I think that should sink in to some of the TV critics. Mike Rooney said it best a head coach of an SEC team said “I like Tony but he’s starting to become a big pain in the ass” he is making big time waves on the recruiting trail. This program is in good hands.

Yesterday Kendall Rogers from D1 Basebsll said he wouldn’t be surprised if Florida State doesn’t contact CTV for their opening, said UT better go ahead and lock him up......for once so agree with Kendall.

Georgia vs Auburn, Playing a double header today due to approaching weather and the 3rd game is a good one. Nice not having any emotional attachment to who wins or loses.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back