Tennessee vs Florida Game 1 Thread - 6:30

NorCalVol67

Donde is a Badass
Like OT a couple of weeks ago I am anxious and wanted to get this going. I am ready for a road series win against the Gators.

BASEBALL CENTRAL: NO. 24 TENNESSEE AT FLORIDA

May 09, 2019
Story Links
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – No. 24 Tennessee and SEC Eastern division rival Florida square off in Gainesville this weekend for a pivotal late-season conference series with postseason implications.
MORE INFO
GAME & BROADCAST INFO
TENNESSEE (33-16, 10-14 SEC)
Roster Schedule Stats Game Notes (PDF)FLORIDA (29-21, 9-15 SEC)
Roster Schedule Stats

The Vols and Gators enter this weekend's series separated by just one game in the standings and will be looking to add to their resumes as they battle for postseason positioning.

Broadcast Info
Friday and Sunday's games will be streamed live online via SEC Network+ and the WatchESPN app while Saturday's contest will be televised live on the SEC Network. John Wilkerson and Vince Ferrara will also call all three games for the Vol Network (FM 99.1/AM 990) as well as UTSports.com and the UT Gameday App.

Projected Starting Pitchers
Friday: RHP Garrett Stallings (7-3, 3.03 ERA) vs. RHP Tommy Mace (7-4, 4.77 ERA)
Saturday: LHP Garrett Crochet (3-3, 3.58 ERA) vs. RHP Jack Leftwich (4-5, 7.02 ERA)
Sunday: RHP Zach Linginfelter (6-4, 4.65 ERA) vs. TBA

hopefully you'll have better results than I did.........were you at your happy hour spot creating the thread??

Reactions: RollerVol
LSU relief pitcher this inning, 3 walks, 1 hit by pitch, 2 dingers, a single, 1 out.........

Reactions: RollerVol
Does anyone know which baseline the Vols will be on at Florida? I'm going to the game and want to get tickets near their side but don't know which side is Home/Visitor.

VN Store

Back