Tennessee Vols vs Siena Saints

Rivals predicts Tennessee to finish second in the Old Spice. It will be tough, but I think it's a pretty accurate prediction.

Rivals.com College Basketball - Old Spice Classic features impressive group

As much as I take what Rivals says with a grain of salt, that sounds about right. We are still a little rough on the perimeter and certainly on D. I know one thing - it's gonna be an exciting tourney. We needn't look past the first one with Siena. They are good - and experienced.

as a siena fan, i can tell you that siena is basically the mid-major version of tennennesse. listen to soup and saintsfan as what they said is accurate about the saints. no one in new york thinks that siena is gonna win, everyone hopes that siena will be able to keep it close. personally, i hope that both teams are 100% healthy, so that siena can know how good they are, and if they do pull an upset (which is unlikely) then we wont have to hear that they only won because so and so was injured. it should be a great game and i think the final score will be 90-75 tennennesse.

as a siena fan, i can tell you that siena is basically the mid-major version of tennennesse. listen to soup and saintsfan as what they said is accurate about the saints. no one in new york thinks that siena is gonna win, everyone hopes that siena will be able to keep it close. personally, i hope that both teams are 100% healthy, so that siena can know how good they are, and if they do pull an upset (which is unlikely) then we wont have to hear that they only won because so and so was injured. it should be a great game and i think the final score will be 90-75 tennennesse.

Welcome to the board, Lockless. You guys are a class act. Both Soup and SaintsFan have made some insightful posts on here. I think the thing for us is we are still trying to find ourselves in some areas. You are catching us at a good time. Watch out when we do hit our stride. I think it will be a good game. Good luck to your team this season.

Too many "n's".

it will be a close game...as long as we can hit a few threes and hopson brings another surge like against mtsu we should be alright

They are more experienced and more composed than we are. And they have a guy who's going to hound Maze (our only PG) all night. I just see them causing a lot of trouble for us trying to move the ball around.

I will be impressed if we win.

Color me impressed.

VN Store

Back