Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

Hunter likely isn’t happening, however some confidence around Phillips. Think Likekele ultimately ends up here too, along with Ziggys Bud.

There have been so many really good PG’s in the portal, I’ll be pretty disappointed if we don’t land one of them. Hopefully we can get in on Lofton.

I’m just shocked we can’t attract a really good PG so far. We have a glaring need for one. There is literally a starting spot available from a team that was Top-10 caliber to end the year. You think there would be a few of these guys clambering to get here.

Reactions: volfaninpa
I think they like Likekele, and at some point you probably don’t string him along too long, just my 2c.

Likekele seems fine, just not someone that would get be excited. I’d prefer ZZ starting at the point if he’s who we bring in. Just not the same caliber of player as Collins, Hunter, Lofton, etc.

Landing Phillips would obviously help soften the blow if that is who we have to take.

I’m just shocked we can’t attract a really good PG so far. We have a glaring need for one. There is literally a starting spot available from a team that was Top-10 caliber to end the year. You think there would be a few of these guys clambering to get here.
I think some see Zeigler and probably don’t see a guaranteed spot, and you know Barnes isn’t guaranteeing them anything either.

Likekele seems fine, just not someone that would get be excited. I’d prefer ZZ starting at the point if he’s who we bring in. Just not the same caliber of player as Collins, Hunter, Lofton, etc.

Landing Phillips would obviously help soften the blow if that is who we have to take.
Yea I don’t think Likekele would start, probably backs up ZZ

VN Store

Back