Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

There’s been some speculation that VQ is joining On3 and Rob Lewis is getting left behind, hasn’t been confirmed but if that is indeed the case maybe he’s essentially “quit” on VQ. Hubbs, Price & McKee have all been covering some hoops recruiting.

If so, I feel bad for Lewis. Hope he lands on his feet.

There’s been some speculation that VQ is joining On3 and Rob Lewis is getting left behind, hasn’t been confirmed but if that is indeed the case maybe he’s essentially “quit” on VQ. Hubbs, Price & McKee have all been covering some hoops recruiting.
Ah, okay, that would make sense. It feels like On3 is really taking over things

Courtney Ramey has until 11:59 tomorrow to pull out of the draft. He did the process last year too and I think he waited until the last day.

Courtney Ramey has until 11:59 tomorrow to pull out of the draft. He did the process last year too and I think he waited until the last day.
I always thought if you declared twice you were locked into going the second time. When did that change?

I always thought if you declared twice you were locked into going the second time. When did that change?

Not sure when it changed but I found a story from 2018 that says you can withdraw twice from the draft, the third time you have to stay in and you lose your NCAA eligbility.

Rob Lewis will be fine. Dude has money, and like BTO said, he's seemed kinda over it for a bit

Does working as VQ staff really pay that well? Do they also get paid for radio appearances? I guess it depends what a person's definition of "well-off" means, but I was under the impression that these jobs don't pay well unless you really hustle.

I generally like Rob, but I agree that he's seemed less plugged-in since the season ended, especially with recruiting.

Does working as VQ staff really pay that well? Do they also get paid for radio appearances? I guess it depends what a person's definition of "well-off" means, but I was under the impression that these jobs don't pay well unless you really hustle.

I generally like Rob, but I agree that he's seemed less plugged-in since the season ended, especially with recruiting.
I wonder if he owns some sort of share of VQ or gets some sort of royalty/profit share in addition to just his salary.

Looks pretty solid. Assists are down in his 4th year, but so are his turnovers. We could use another gray beard to mix in with all of the young fellers. Especially if he’s a good option to help out at PG.

Playing for Beard seemed to affect all his numbers last year, no surprise he wants a change of scenery. But the year before he averaged 12/4/3 on 41% (!) from deep as a 6’3” point guard who’s played 120+ games of elite level college basketball, he’s a dream pick up to me

Playing for Beard seemed to affect all his numbers last year, no surprise he wants a change of scenery. But the year before he averaged 12/4/3 on 41% (!) from deep as a 6’3” point guard who’s played 120+ games of elite level college basketball, he’s a dream pick up to me

All Big 12 two years ago.

If Jay Wright was still there, I'd say Ramey to Villanova confirmed. But, with a new staff, maybe there is still a chance. To be honest, I'm not even sure if we have interest here or not. I hope we do.

If Jay Wright was still there, I'd say Ramey to Villanova confirmed. But, with a new staff, maybe there is still a chance. To be honest, I'm not even sure if we have interest here or not. I hope we do.

I could be wrong but I believe Ramey told someone that we were one of the schools that initially reached out when he entered the portal but he might have been down our list at the time. Imagine he’s not now.

VN Store

Back