Tennessee Transfer Prospects List

Celeste had LV's in her final list;

Had 15 points and 11 rebounds vs maryland

Shes Got Game Classic-December 2018: Athletic guard explodes to the rim in transition game; acrobatic in flight, finishes plays with flair; rises on jumper in mid-range game; drives and attacks, finds the rim in traffic; perimeter game efficiency is key to next level impact. (Olson)

And I’ll add quickness especially at point. Compared to the best teams, our post are much slower and we lack perimeter quickness aside from Rae and Jordan. Overall, we aren’t quick or fast and the freshmen and sophomores even less so.

Jordan Walker is quick and fast. Plays hard all the time. I hope she can work with a shooting coach this summer. If she can be a threat out top it will really improve her game.

Jordan Walker is quick and fast. Plays hard all the time. I hope she can work with a shooting coach this summer. If she can be a threat out top it will really improve her game.

Unfortunately what she really needs is a new pair of knees...

Reactions: lfvol
It's not even a debate. How many top recruits do you see lining up to go to Tennessee? Kellie needs the best talent available regardless of classification... like yesterday.

Until Kellie proves she doesn't suck at recruiting, saving scholarships is absurd...
Exactly how many times a day does DV trash Kellie over recruiting? That is where the absurdity lies. No one pays attention to this constant harping.

It is concerning that Tennessee doesn’t appear to be making waves in the transfer portal. Duke just got Lexi Gordon, who would have been a nice pickup. I get the whole, “this staff is good at keeping things quiet” thing, but if there was word out there that certain players were looking at UT, maybe it causes other players to hurry along decisions that could cause a ripple effect. Same with high-school recruiting....great players want to play with other great players. Maybe a little less silence could help move things along.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
It is concerning that Tennessee doesn’t appear to be making waves in the transfer portal. Duke just got Lexi Gordon, who would have been a nice pickup. I get the whole, “this staff is good at keeping things quiet” thing, but if there was word out there that certain players were looking at UT, maybe it causes other players to hurry along decisions that could cause a ripple effect. Same with high-school recruiting....great players want to play with other great players. Maybe a little less silence could help move things along.

They hold information close to stop these guys from getting involved...

200.gif
giphy.gif

Reactions: creekdipper
Is there a player in the portal that LV fans don't want ?
Please, if we want to become a team that has a realistic chance for the final four, we have to be much more selective in choosing players.
(That's providing, of course, that we can be selective. Which may be the problem to begin with)

Is there a player in the portal that LV fans don't want ?
Please, if we want to become a team that has a realistic chance for the final four, we have to be much more selective in choosing players.
(That's providing, of course, that we can be selective. Which may be the problem to begin with)
No no we pretty much want them all.

I don't know if were going to get any players out of the portal if everyone is coming back except Salary. Still have 13 on scholarship and no way all of them are going to play next season except maybe some in the early non conference games. We can go out and sign two players out of the portal that just pushes some of these players further down the bench. I know you can go over the 15 limit this season no way that is going to happen at Tennessee or probably any school they don't want the additional cost.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back