Tennessee tattoos

lol! It has faded. UT Orange hard to get anyway. I tell everyone that I'll get it redone when we win another natty in any men's sport.
I think we are close to winning in mens basketball , baseball & women’s basketball & softball. Still a few years away in football. You volunteering to polish the football trophy. Just screwing with you. Hard to win a natty in any sport. U did bring up a good point. Did hear trophy polishing pays well. Trophy polishers at TN are scarce.

Reactions: VolPack22
Might not be the guy's fault, the gals are called Bammer girls, you know. Say it slowly - Bammer, slower, Bam--mmmeeer, slower, Bam---her. It's subliminal brainwashing, so the guy is innocent on that account.

I love helping out my fellow Vols fans.
I was hoodwinked twice what can I say lol. It won’t happen again

I think we are close to winning in mens basketball , baseball & women’s basketball & softball. Still a few years away in football. You volunteering to polish the football trophy. Just screwing with you. Hard to win a natty in any sport. U did bring up a good point. Did hear trophy polishing pays well. Trophy polishers at TN are scarce.

If it's a women's sport, I'll buy an orange sharpie. Only football, men's basketball or baseball will get my leg under the needle again!

There was moments I wanted too towards the end and I’m sure she wanted to kill me too. It got pretty bad and nasty at the end of it I mean after you get cheated on not once but twice what do you expect.

Since it was twice, I’ll assume she had 2 brothers?

Reactions: sunnyvol79
As much as I love The Big Orange, I ain't puttin no writing on my skin for nobody. No slave to fad or fashion. Leviticus 19:28.

Thanks to those who gave it an UP. It takes some guts to tell it like it is.
Yeah, I always figured that it would make it easy to pick me out of a line up , so I abtained.

Reactions: CSVol
SunnyVol79, you’re a cool dude. I hope to run into you some day in Knox over a cold beer.
. Sounds good man. Im going to try and move up to Knoxville next year. I used to live in Memphis for a long time was born there then moved to Northwest Alabama about 8 miles from the Tennessee line that’s where I’m currently living at. Im going to try and move up to Knoxville next year. I gotta get out of Bama and back to Tennessee.

There was moments I wanted too towards the end and I’m sure she wanted to kill me too. It got pretty bad and nasty at the end of it I mean after you get cheated on not once but twice what do you expect.

Did her brother bother to offer any kind of excuse for his behavior?

VN Store

Back