Tennessee tattoos

sunnyvol79

Tennessee Vol till I die
Just curious to see if you guys have any Tennessee tattoos any orange body ink?. Football ,basketball , baseball it don’t matter as long as it’s the university of Tennessee related.

Mine...

H05g7Do.jpg

Yea she was a Bammer I gave her and her family hell about that all the time. I gotta find a Tennessee woman for wife number 3. I’ve married two Bammers and they both ended in divorce.
You do recall what Einstein said is the definition of insanity, right?....hahaha

Seriously though, quit hanging out in the Bama bars.... hahaha

Ok, all kidding aside. Best of luck on number 3 - every Vol fan deserves another to share the misery as well as the good times.

You do recall what Einstein said is the definition of insanity, right?....hahaha
Seriously though, quit hanging out in the Bama bars.... hahaha
Ok, all kidding aside. Best of luck on number 3 - every Vol fan deserves another to share the misery as well as the good times.

Might not be the guy's fault, the gals are called Bammer girls, you know. Say it slowly - Bammer, slower, Bam--mmmeeer, slower, Bam---her. It's subliminal brainwashing, so the guy is innocent on that account.

I love helping out my fellow Vols fans.

Might not be the guy's fault, the gals are called Bammer girls, you know. Say it slowly - Bammer, slower, Bam--mmmeeer, slower, Bam---her. It's subliminal brainwashing, so the guy is innocent on that account.

I love helping out my fellow Vols fans.
THANK YOU, @WoodsmanVol ...never heard this before and you have started my day off with a great, great laugh 😂🤣😂

VN Store

Back