Tennessee Softball

Did anyone sign up with college sports live to watch the next game against Coastal Carolina?

I didn't 9.95 for a month but not anything other than this game would be interested in seeing.
Yeah good point.... I wanted to check them out live so I paid the fee although I’m sure I won’t watch any other game either.

Close to starting Arnold on the mound for Tennessee about the same lineup as first game except Pacini is the DP and Huffstetler is the shortstop.

Osbron practiced last week at SS, and so did Seggern. Osbron has been rehabbing a broken leg and was just cleared to practice.

Hitting is the worry this season regardless of 13 in the first game. I think we have to see if any of the new players can be effective other than Shipman who I think will do fine.

Only reason were on is because we are playing them. All of their games in the tourney are live on CBS sportsline.
Yeah .... so far they came to play against us.... fielded a double play on a hot shot to SS and their second baseman laid out flat by the right field fence to catch a pop fly.

Arnold not real sharp today throwing a lot of balls getting behind a lot of hitters. Sometimes she gets better as the game goes along hopefully she can keep getting them out.

What did Brian Rice mean that everyone available for game 1 today played?? I do not remember several ladies getting in the game. Just wondering!

What did Brian Rice mean that everyone available for game 1 today played?? I do not remember several ladies getting in the game. Just wondering!
Osborn didn't play, Bearden didn't play, Lockman didn't play, Weimer didn't play. Everybody else yes.

He mentioned during the first game that Bearden had a grad school interview and wouldn't re-join the team until Saturday. Osburn was just cleared to practice, so I'd imagine it'll still be a couple of weeks before she's good to go.

Heard back in the fall that Lockman was taking a medical scholarship and is now technically a student assistant, though she's still listed on the roster. She was there, but not in uniform in the pregame video UT posted on Twitter:

Not sure on Weimer, but she was in uniform, at least based on the same pregame video.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back