Tennessee Softball 2024

I hate not making the WS for Milloy more than anyone.She’s been a stellar performer that stayed and was not rewarded with a team that should made it.

I don’t think you fire Karen Weekly, but it’d be nice if she retired.
You look at someone of her caliber and how her first 2-3 years went and it can be easy to think should I move on, but she has been so loyal to this program and university. Truly one of the greats to wear Tennessee.

Did not think Kellie Harper would have been let go this year but AD White said it was time. I think Weekly's time left is short if she doesn't make the WCWS.
Different expectations, one is reaching the WCWS (which she did) and the other is getting past the S16, which she hasn’t. Back to back conference champions builds equity too.

Just an utter disgrace by this team. Can't scratch out anything against the weakest team in the supers. The talent is there, but the performance is a total fail. Time for some changes.
I said it on this very site, way back when MA pitched. Tn would never win a NC under the Weekly's. I'm proven right, year after year. It's the same **** every year, with different rosters. Nothing is likely to change unfortunately, as softball is nothing in the big scheme of Tennessee athletics.

I said it on this very site, way back when MA pitched. Tn would never win a NC under the Weekly's. I'm proven right, year after year. It's the same **** every year, with different rosters. Nothing is likely to change unfortunately, as softball is nothing in the big scheme of Tennessee athletics.
Karen needs to stop micromanaging & get a different hitting coach, maybe go out & get someone younger.

Disgusted with the whole lot. Poorly coached and lack of desire to get the job done. Golden Opportunity lost by lack of effort from all involved.

Just watched the Highlights (Really Lowlights) of this game. With the powerful hitting of Lady Vols...saw to well hit balls, that is right two balls left the infield. Many dribbled across the infield for routine outs. How Chris can call himself a batting coach is a mystery to me. Weak infield batting coach is what I see.
'

If they were WCWS talent they would have won yesterday or today. They had every opportunity to win. We had NO clutch hitters. We have the best pitcher in the country and couldn't score 1 run. Now CP knows how MA feels.

This team only had 2-4 legitimate hitters IMO. And that was its undoing.

Reactions: AllVols3
Disgusted with the whole lot. Poorly coached and lack of desire to get the job done. Golden Opportunity lost by lack of effort from all involved.
Lol "poorly coached?" Alright then. "Lack of desire" too huh?

Let it out. We'll be your therapy where you can post your emotional reactions to things that aren't even remotely true.

That’s awesome. Your join date was two years after Abbott left. Care to revisit your thoughts or after the fact prophecy before you proceed?

VN Store

Back