Tennessee Softball 2024

Can someone please explain this to me, in my book if you beat someone 2 out of 3 you are a better team. Vols played a very competitive preseason schedule. This really makes no sense!!!

Current RPI rankings:
1. Texas
2. Oklahoma
3. LSU
4. Stanford
5. Duke
6. Georgia
7. Missouri
8. Texas A&M
9. Tennessee

Reactions: volinjax
Can someone please explain this to me, in my book if you beat someone 2 out of 3 you are a better team. Vols played a very competitive preseason schedule. This really makes no sense!!!

Current RPI rankings:
1. Texas
2. Oklahoma
3. LSU
4. Stanford
5. Duke
6. Georgia
7. Missouri
8. Texas A&M
9. Tennessee
The only explanation is we had a lot of games rained out that hurts with the computers. Still makes little sense.

Pickens showed what she was made of when she took care of that clutch situation, especially striking out Taylor Pleasants. One big mistake and the game would have been tied.
Don't know if it was mentioned in earlier posts but much of the Lady Vols basketball team and Coach Caldwell and her two female assistant coaches came out to support the softball team tonight. Coach Kim was introduced to the crowd to a loud ovation and even led cheers to the crowd with the leader of the Lady Vols crazies or whatever they're called.
Also, I noticed that Bella Faw was walking quite well without crutches and was wearing a very minimal walking boot. I would say the time is fast approaching when she will return to the lineup, possibly against Alabama and definitely against Kentucky. We'll see if Coach Karen reshuffles the infield again to make room for her.

Don't know if it was mentioned in earlier posts but much of the Lady Vols basketball team and Coach Caldwell and her two female assistant coaches came out to support the softball team tonight. Coach Kim was introduced to the crowd to a loud ovation and even led cheers to the crowd with the leader of the Lady Vols crazies or whatever they're called.
Also, I noticed that Bella Faw was walking quite well without crutches and was wearing a very minimal walking boot. I would say the time is fast approaching when she will return to the lineup, possibly against Alabama and definitely against Kentucky. We'll see if Coach Karen reshuffles the infield again to make room for her.
It was Jenna and Roman that were with Latham. The other two were hold overs from non-coaching roles, Catherine Green and Haley Hall.

Don’t anticipate Bella anytime soon.

Current RPI rankings:
1. Texas
2. Oklahoma
3. LSU
4. Stanford
5. Duke
6. Georgia
7. Missouri
8. Texas A&M
9. Tennessee
Road games count more than home games and UT had some big games cancelled big the Big Mother and the 2 biggest SEC series (Georgia and LSU) were in Knoxville as was Missouri. Then factor in the big games in February they played they lost Stanford, Texas & UCLA

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If she is still in any kind of boot she is at least a month away from being cleared to even practice so I would estimate she is done for the year.

Lady Vols had their chance in 1st but then let LSU's pitcher off the hook and allowed her to settle in and it became a pitching duel

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If she is still in any kind of boot she is at least a month away from being cleared to even practice so I would estimate she is done for the year.
Kiki was in a boot right up until she returned to play so that doesn't reason out. You can't go by that.

Reactions: RebKell
Top 25 4/20/24 Saturday
TimeVisitorHomeBoxVideoTV/Sream
12:00 PMBucknell23 Boston UniversityBox Score
12:00 PM8 LSU5 TennesseeBox Score#7 LSU vs. #4 Tennesseeespn2
12:00 PMSouth Carolina9 FloridaBox ScoreSouth Carolina vs. #10 Floridasec
1:00 PM16 Florida StateBoston CollegeBox Score#18 Florida State vs. Boston Collegeaccextra
1:00 PM22 ClemsonNotre DameBox Score#20 Clemson vs. Notre Dameaccextra
1:00 PMVirginia4 DukeBox ScoreVirginia vs. #3 Dukeaccextra
2:00 PMGeorgia Tech15 Virginia TechBox ScoreGeorgia Tech vs. #16 Virginia Techaccextra
2:00 PMBucknell23 Boston UniversityBox Score
2:00 PM21 NorthwesternPurdueBox Score
2:00 PM10 Missouri14 GeorgiaBox Score#13 Missouri vs. #9 Georgiasec
3:00 PM1 TexasKansasBox Score#1 Texas vs. Kansasespn+
3:00 PMTexas Tech7 Oklahoma StateBox ScoreTexas Tech vs. #6 Oklahoma Stateespn+
4:00 PM6 WashingtonCaliforniaBox Score
4:00 PM24 KentuckyAuburnBox Score#23 Kentucky vs. Auburnsec
5:00 PMOle Miss11 Texas A&MBox ScoreOle Miss vs. Texas A&Msecplus
5:00 PMSouthern Miss20 LouisianaBox ScoreSouthern Miss vs. #19 Louisianaespn+
7:00 PMHouston2 OklahomaBox ScoreHouston vs. #2 Oklahomaespn+
7:00 PM12 UCLA3 StanfordBox Score
7:00 PMArizona State19 ArizonaBox Score
9:00 PMOregon State25 OregonBox Score
9:00 PM18 Alabama13 ArkansasBox Score#15 Alabama vs. #14 Arkansassec

Last edited:
UT Line Up
SpotPos# PlayerBatsAvg
1cf9 Kiki MilloyR.356
23b24 McKenna GibsonR.358
3dp11 Zaida PuniR.277
4lf5 Rylie WestR.351
5c7 Sophia NugentR.299
6rf3 Taylor PannellR.280
72b34 Destiny RodriguezR.268
81b27 G. KoutsoyanopulosR.253
9ss2 Laura MealerR.316
10p23 Karlyn PickensR-

Tennessee Starting Pitcher
#23 Karlyn Pickens
THROWSERAWHIPLEADOFF
R1.180.79.283
SEASONW-LSIPHRERBBK2B3BHR
15-41118.1652420291511125

LSU Line Up
SpotPos# PlayerBatsAvg
1rf4 McKenzie RedouteyL.347
2cf88 Ciara BriggsL.368
3lf44 Ali NewlandL.351
41b55 Raeleen GutierrezL.317
5ss17 Taylor PleasantsL.282
62b14 Karli PettyL.317
7c12 Maci BergeronR.275
8p37 Kelley LynchR.217
9dp23 Sierra DanielL.383
103b22 Madyson ManningR

LSU Starting Pitcher
#37 Kelley Lynch
THROWSERAWHIPLEADOFF
R2.721.13.382
SEASONW-LSIPHRERBBK2B3BHR
5-1064.13726253667508

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

Current RPI rankings:
1. Texas
2. Oklahoma
3. LSU
4. Stanford
5. Duke
6. Georgia
7. Missouri
8. Texas A&M
9. Tennessee
For some reason RPI has been sucking on Missouri all season. Don’t understand it

Reactions: RebKell and kregman

VN Store

Back