Tennessee should not be ranked

Vols are talented...but it doesn't speak well of the coach to have games such as miss state and ole miss. That's a sign of a bad coach. Period. This team can beat a top 10 team one night then get blown out by Austin Peay the next. No consistency is the tell tale sign of bad coaching. Yes...I said it...and it's a fact.

Mississippi State? That was a conference win? Lol. Our worst loss is a 2 point L in a Q1 game, nice try though with the “blown out by Austin Peay” comment though, that’s complete BS...and that’s a fact.

Vols are talented...but it doesn't speak well of the coach to have games such as miss state and ole miss. That's a sign of a bad coach. Period. This team can beat a top 10 team one night then get blown out by Austin Peay the next. No consistency is the tell tale sign of bad coaching. Yes...I said it...and it's a fact.
We've all missed your insight. It is incredibly surprising to see your triumphant return to the basketball forum following a loss.🙄

And none of what you said is "fact". Coaches with 720 wins aren't bad coaches.

Utter nonsense.

Reactions: cncchris33
I'm not going to pretend that Tennessee deserves to be in the Top Ten after that Ole Miss loss or anything, and I don't even necessarily believe that #16 is that unreasonable at face value, but I have a hard time being ranked behind a weak WVU squad/reeling Iowa and the fact that a Texas team with one win over the last month is sitting up there at #13 is absolute nonsense.

I'm not going to pretend that Tennessee deserves to be in the Top Ten after that Ole Miss loss or anything, and I don't even necessarily believe that #16 is that unreasonable at face value, but I have a hard time being ranked behind a weak WVU squad/reeling Iowa and the fact that a Texas team with one win over the last month is sitting up there at #13 is absolute nonsense.
Yeah, the rankings are out of whack. Even the NET has some absurd positions. It is what it is, and in the end, it will all flush out to determine who the best teams are.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Yeah, the rankings are out of whack. Even the NET has some absurd positions. It is what it is, and in the end, it will all flush out to determine who the best teams are.

As James Naismith used to say, "COVID screws with everything. And that's why we play the game!"

Reactions: cardvolfan
What have they done to be ranked? They've played 1 decent game at Mizzou. That shouldn't put you in the top 10. They got ran at home by bama and now got trashed by 25 at an undermanned Florida. They looked like they didn't want to be there.

This is a badly overrated team and will be lucky to make it out of the first weekend come March.

Cupcheck U strikes again. Our "Best Team" in history is garbage. smh
They will get blown out in round one. Easily. This team is crap.

Reactions: 08Vol
They will get blown out in round one. Easily. This team is crap.

Possible? Of course. But Tennessee absolutely has the talent to put together a "mediocre" first game as a 5 or 6 seed and win by 15, and I'd be very surprised if they exited the tournament in the Round of 64.

VN Store

Back