Tennessee should not be ranked

Maybe somewhere between 20-25.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I'm just glad yours appears to be without factual support. This team, barring a complete collapse, will end up in the NCAAT with a 3 or 4 seed. There aren't 19 teams playing better than UT right now and there haven't been 19 teams playing better than them all season. Go in peace.

LOL... missed all of your alls posts after Mizzu came to town and ran us and then we squeaked by a bad Miss. St. team.

No one is more proud of them for trouncing Kansas, however, any educated fan knows UT was uncharacteristically hitting shots and Kansas was missing wide open looks.

Enjoy the win (as I am), but save the boasting. This team is flawed. It's going to take a few more games like last nights effort to show me otherwise.

GO VOLS!
Do you see the irony in your post. We still suck because Kansas missed shots and that’s why UT won so we gets no credit for win. The games we lost or barely won UT missed shots they had been making so we suck. Cant have it both ways.

I think 11th is about right at this time of the season.

I am still hoping for a 2 seed, which I think we will end with in March.

It would be nice to hold the final slot in the First seed, but probably not gonna happen unless we win out, which is a slight possibility.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
The people who bumped this thread after the Kansas win as an "ah ha I gotcha" are strangely absent from the this thread sans the Ole Miss melt down. :confused:

The people who bumped this thread after the Kansas win as an "ah ha I gotcha" are strangely absent from the this thread sans the Ole Miss melt down. :confused:

Still here and waiting for your list of 19 teams that are better than Tennessee. No more "strangely absent" than you have been in not responding despite multiple requests for your list. ;) It's still an open invitation to you and a totally valid inquiry. Your list?

Oh yea, and last night sucked. :(

Vols are talented...but it doesn't speak well of the coach to have games such as miss state and ole miss. That's a sign of a bad coach. Period. This team can beat a top 10 team one night then get blown out by Austin Peay the next. No consistency is the tell tale sign of bad coaching. Yes...I said it...and it's a fact.

Vols are talented...but it doesn't speak well of the coach to have games such as miss state and ole miss. That's a sign of a bad coach. Period. This team can beat a top 10 team one night then get blown out by Austin Peay the next. No consistency is the tell tale sign of bad coaching. Yes...I said it...and it's a fact.
01B15BEC-767E-4694-B1A2-7578B601394A.jpeg

Reactions: Lurker
I hope Barnes can figure out this team and get them in high gear for the NCAA Tourney that is when you want to see a team be the best they can be.

VN Store

Back