Tennessee recruiting had a MASSIVE week

Do you think we will finish in the top 15 in 2023 recruiting rankings? We have dropped 6 spots on 247 and rivals since early July. I think it’s very important that Heupel keeps this class together and finish in the top 15 at least.

Do you think we will finish in the top 15 in 2023 recruiting rankings? We have dropped 6 spots on 247 and rivals since early July. I think it’s very important that Heupel keeps this class together and finish in the top 15 at least.
Nah, our class will probably finish about 60th or so…isn’t that what you’re hoping?

We will finish top 15 barring a big disappointment on the field this year

7-10, I still think we finish 7.

I've looked and Heupel is pretty on par with Butch when it comes to recruiting.

Butch's first year, he finished 25th in recruiting (average rating of 85.86), Heupel finished 23rd (average rating of 88.40).

Butch's 2nd year (legacy class), he finished 7th (average rating of 89.50), I think Heupel finishes in the 7-10 range this year. Some of our guys will get bumps, and we will recruit guys we aren't even in on yet. Still got a ways to go.

Good thing we have Heupel now instead of Butch when it comes to on field coaching lol

Last edited:
8th to 10th is my guess and has been for a while. Rankings in July are pretty meaningless. Look at average recruit ratings and available capacity.

VN Store

Back