Tennessee recruiting had a MASSIVE week

vegasvolfan

Two things:

If we aren't recruiting this way, we need to. It should actually be EASIER to recruit more 5*s because of the amount of reps they will get on defense because our offense gets off the field so quickly. So, defensive players should feel good about other higher ranked talent being on their team and less challenged for PT.

I think these guys along with many others forget what we did on the ground last year. The run game is huge for this offense. We need, want big linemen. We just stole one, and frankly I am happy he was underrated.

Last edited:

savannahfan

What OL aren't? Unless you're Trey Smith, can't miss 5*, pretty much every OL is. It's the most developmental position by quite a bit. Js
I understand this. I was more or less pointing out two things. One, the guy quoted mentioned in so many words that he needed work. Which leads me to thinking he may not be much help this and maybe next season.

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
For sure done and done. Get Ramil and Leacock and then just go win. The stars will fall in place if you do. Pitt and IF massive early.
Are Ramil and Leacock all you feel good about atm? What about some of our CB targets? Or Osborne?

Hope Ramil and Leacock pop soon.

VN Store