Tennessee recruiting had a MASSIVE week

Two things:

If we aren't recruiting this way, we need to. It should actually be EASIER to recruit more 5*s because of the amount of reps they will get on defense because our offense gets off the field so quickly. So, defensive players should feel good about other higher ranked talent being on their team and less challenged for PT.

I think these guys along with many others forget what we did on the ground last year. The run game is huge for this offense. We need, want big linemen. We just stole one, and frankly I am happy he was underrated.

Last edited:
For sure done and done. Get Ramil and Leacock and then just go win. The stars will fall in place if you do. Pitt and IF massive early.
Saying we will build more interest late in the process with new names if we win early this season?

workaholics-i-like-that (1).gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
What OL aren't? Unless you're Trey Smith, can't miss 5*, pretty much every OL is. It's the most developmental position by quite a bit. Js

I understand this. I was more or less pointing out two things. One, the guy quoted mentioned in so many words that he needed work. Which leads me to thinking he may not be much help this and maybe next season.

How does someone win AAAAA defensive player of the year but is a three star? Not a star gazer just curious.
They just threw a rating on him because he announced a commitment date. If he's not a 4 star in the next full rankings update where they re-evaluate everyone then I'll start to question it

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back