Tennessee parts ways with Holly Warlick

I wasn't sure if Phil had the cajones to do it. I'm so pleased he does. Way to go Phil. My faith is restored.

11 NCs don't impress you .... ok please stop being cute and tell everyone who you think is the best right now (this should be good... lol)

Lol did I say anything remotely about him not impressing me or not being good or not being great or anything? NO

Over the past few years I think there have been several just as good and one for me who has done more with what they have. This is not to even say anyone is better or that he won’t be better the next few years..... just for right now I like some else better....... as I said “right now”

Lol did I say anything remotely about him not impressing me or not being good or not being great or anything? NO

Over the past few years I think there have been several just as good and one for me who has done more with what they have. This is not to even say anyone is better or that he won’t be better the next few years..... just for right now I like some else better....... as I said “right now”
i didnt think you'd name another coach ... lol .... thanks anyway

Reactions: 1reVOLver
My personal dream picks are Vic Schaefer (bring Rickea Jackson with you), and Becky Hammon..
-Jeff Walz is definitely one of my top picks and think he will be heavily regarded.
-Kellie Jolly Harper, nothing but love for her but I don’t think they will go that route.

VN Store

Back