Tennessee - Memphis cancelled

Memphis cancels the game, because THEY broke protocols, but Memphis players are on Twitter trashing Rick Barnes. Their program is nothing but garbage. Penny's trash personality washes off on his players.

This will hurt his image.

I don’t give a damn if he’s a formal NBA player.

His selfish attitude and bad mouthing people only makes him look weaker.

I checked my phone 1015 nothing had been said or shown on ESPN. Left my driveway turned on the radio and heard the news as I was about to park. Total BS. This makes me livid!! Just like the SEC tourney right before tip off.
at least you were "about to park". I was already in the parking garage and just shut my door when my phone rang with the news.

there's some serious rumors that the effected memphis state players were all at a party last nite

Reactions: Kungfuman2000
Penny didn’t want to schedule Tennessee anymore after getting his a$$ handed to him at Memphis.

He also talked sh*t about Barnes and Barnes fired back.

There’s no reason to even play this game anymore. It’s become a joke.
I agree. And never do them a favor in football ever again either. Have fun in their trash conference and let Lehman bitch every time BYU or South Florida or Jerkwater State gets picked to move to the “power 5”

Can you elaborate?

Yesterday, the leading media guy in town wrote a front page article saying how this game shouldn't be played in Nashville. Martin and Parrish both talked on their radio shows how this wasn't as important now since Memphis beat Bama.

The 3 guys with all the university connections in town essentially said the same thing 24 hours before this happened.

VN Store

Back