Tennessee - Memphis cancelled

I am flying into Knoxville to visit family for Christmas on Monday and I have tickets to the Arizona game Wednesday. I am going to LOSE IT if they cancel that game, too. What are we doing!?!?!
This game was cancelled due to Memphis, so hopefully it won't affect that game. TN is scrimmaging itself live, so our program seems to be good.

Game will not be scheduled or played at a later date, Barnes should not bring credibility to their program by playing them, covid was not a problem with a home game Wednesday night, but against a talented team on the road at a neutral site, featuring a sensation from Memphis wearing orange and white, covid becomes a problem, let their program wallow in Penny land, no need to draw an audience for them anymore, they are what they are, get ready for number 8 Arizona next week

I hope Barnes stands firm and vows to never play this trash program again.They needed this game a lot more than we did. Now they will only have one good OOC win and a bunch of bad ones. They will stay a bubble tram all year. Ya hate to see it

Penny didn’t want to schedule Tennessee anymore after getting his a$$ handed to him at Memphis.

He also talked sh*t about Barnes and Barnes fired back.

There’s no reason to even play this game anymore. It’s become a joke.

Couple of days ago I agreed with I think Vols30 that this game should be played every year. Maybe I’ll go back to that when I’m less pissed but forget that, as long as Penny is the coach I don’t want to play the Tigers another time, he just does not run a respectable program

I have anger towards the protocols at this point too but I’ll keep it towards basketball as others have

VN Store

Back