Tennessee looking to add Lexie Barrier to the staff?

We get it, you didn’t like the hire by White and your hopping this season is a disaster, so you can say told ya so. But get over it, we are better off now for it.

Nah that poster is just unhinged weird.

Very up and down and agrees with something one moment and not the next. To the point I’ve wondered if two people are on that account.

Still think it’s Donnie from world exposure report and the longer he is around the more clear that is. Always sharing their posts and similar opinions within minutes of posting on Twitter.

What role would this hire be for? I see CKC has hired 4 assistants so would this be 5 assistants or a analyst? How many assistants can you have in women's basketball? I thought it was only 3 like mens? Maybe I'm wrong so just curious.

What role would this hire be for? I see CKC has hired 4 assistants so would this be 5 assistants or a analyst? How many assistants can you have in women's basketball? I thought it was only 3 like mens? Maybe I'm wrong so just curious.

They worked together at Marshall or would have had at least some overlap. Not sure what she would provide but I don’t see anything wrong with adding her to the staff. She has experience and understands what CKC is all about.

Not unlike when the previous staff hired Liza Fruendt but I felt that was not a good hire. No experience and no connections outside of Mo State and Kellie. Notice she has not been picked up somewhere else.

Reactions: NoBackBoard
lol being mad at the fourth assistant hire is beyond even my imagining. This young lady has been at James freakin Madison. What possible harm could she have done?
That was Marshall’s top rival in the conference. Caldwell obviously spotted value in her coaching and/or recruiting.

New blood with fresh ideas. I don’t have a problem with it. Every young coach has to start somewhere. I trust our AD and our head coaches as our athletic program is on a role rt now.

Go Vols!

Last edited:
They worked together at Marshall or would have had at least some overlap. Not sure what she would provide but I don’t see anything wrong with adding her to the staff. She has experience and understands what CKC is all about.

Not unlike when the previous staff hired Liza Fruendt but I felt that was not a good hire. No experience and no connections outside of Mo State and Kellie. Notice she has not been picked up somewhere else.
She worked one season at Marshall…two seasons before Caldwell’s arrival. She played at JMU and none of her coaching stops paralleled with Caldwells. She was in her second season as an assistant at JMU, so this is the result of good word of mouth and observation. Something Caldwell liked and respected.

Nah that poster is just unhinged weird.

Very up and down and agrees with something one moment and not the next. To the point I’ve wondered if two people are on that account.

Still think it’s Donnie from world exposure report and the longer he is around the more clear that is. Always sharing their posts and similar opinions within minutes of posting on Twitter.
Sounds like a classic case of multiple personalities and all of them are nuts o_O o_O

ok. I was just curious because I wasn't sure how many assistants you can hire in WB

Five would be correct.
But some women's basketball teams have more than four?
Some teams have a lot of people on the bench .
Wondering if they're teams with more than five assistant coaches?

We know from the presser that CKC puts a high value on rebounding...

"Assistant Coach Lexie Barrier will enter her second season at JMU in 2023-24 after helping guide the Dukes to its first-ever Sun Belt Tournament Championship title. [...] The squad finished first in Division I in defensive rebounds per game (32.3), second in rebounds per game (47.49), fifth in rebound margin (+11.3)."

We figured she would surround herself with whatever experiences she has not had yet...

"Prior to her time at Marshall, Barrier served as a graduate manager for NC State during the 2020-21 season. The Wolfpack ranked seventh nationally in the final USA Today Coaches Poll to end the year in the top 10 for the third-straight season. That came on the heels of a 22-3 record, back-to-back ACC titles and its third consecutive NCAA Sweet 16 appearance. NC State spent every week of the season in the top 10 of the Coaches Poll, which included three-straight weeks at No. 2."

VN Store

Back