Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Sorry, but there isn’t any “should or shouldn’t be there” in tournament play. You win, and you earn your spot.

There were SEEDED SEC schools in those same regionals. And the SEC schools folded like cheap suits…LVs included.

Never said the SEC schools didn't fold. But Tennessee is an annual chokejob and Mizzou shouldn't have been seeded and hosting to begin with. Don't have an answer to Bama but I guess they're entitled to a bad NCAAT showing once in a while. It's been forever since they didn't make the Supers.

Arizona and Oregon State aren't great teams. I stand by that statement. I don't care if they're in OKC or not.

It makes no never mind about regular season .....the Pac 12 schools have been far better than any other league in Post Season play.Proof in the pudding is who won.

You said "this year" which I took to mean, you know, this year, not this tournament.

Reactions: DeerPark12
Jasmine Williams of Oregon has entered the portal. She has 2 years left & started at short before her baby and then moved to the outfield. She is someone that is worth looking at to fill Ivy’s spot.

No, I mean consulting with multiple medical experts in town and out to see if it’s possible for them to continue playing. I don’t believe she wants to see any of them go and it wouldn’t free up much scholarship money regardless.

I heard that it was strongly suggested also. This is from a parent on the team. DP, always defending Karen lol

Reactions: SEC FAN 1111
Also the recent post about Erin’s last year on instagram seems like they are trying to attract certain transfers 🤞🏻 Hopefully it works and we get some girls that can get us further next year

Reactions: William_77

VN Store

Back