Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Just got the notice that the season tickets will be sent out soon. Really looking forward to the start of the season. Does anyone know if tickets to the Florida games are available?

Just got the notice that the season tickets will be sent out soon. Really looking forward to the start of the season. Does anyone know if tickets to the Florida games are available?
I was looking to see if video would be available for the first tournament (maybe probably be on a paid basis) but it looked like tickets should not be a problem. Home - Felsberg Invitational walk up purchase at the gate. St Petersburg is sold out on their website there could be a secondary market somewhere.

Last edited:
I was looking to see if video would be available for the first tournament (maybe probably be on a paid basis) but it looked like tickets should not be a problem. Home - Felsberg Invitational walk up purchase at the gate. St Petersburg is sold out on their website there could be a secondary market somewhere.
Says live stream doesn't give any information how that will happen.

Reactions: kregman
Sure hope one or both of those pitchers turns out to be one of the best. It’s the most important position in woman’s softball imo. Doesn’t seem you can go far without one.
I think Pickens will be better, but Orsini looks like she has some potential to be an above average pitcher for us and that is all we really need.

Reactions: Majors
I'm most interested this year to see how the pitching staff performs. That includes the newcomers and the returners, outside of Rogers, who we all know will be spectacular. I don't think there's any doubt that White will be the #2, but I think #3 is a tossup. Which Edmundson will show up in Knoxville? Will Bender be consistent and be our #3? Will McCachren be improved and get meaningful innings? Will Nichola Simpson play at all?

I think Pickens will be better, but Orsini looks like she has some potential to be an above average pitcher for us and that is all we really need.
Pickens is the real deal as long as they/fans give her time. She has all the potential but will have to adapt to playing SEC and hitters. Had a nice summer last year but didn't separate herself in the big tournaments playing up in 18U. Based off the fall the better of the two lefties was McCachren, Edmunson gave up too many long ball . Bender will have the stay healthy. Simpson played better than I thought she would after seeing her in CA but not enough to say she's in the hunt for time. Orsini, no comment as I agree based off what you said in regards to being above average.

Last edited:
I'm most interested this year to see how the pitching staff performs. That includes the newcomers and the returners, outside of Rogers, who we all know will be spectacular. I don't think there's any doubt that White will be the #2, but I think #3 is a tossup. Which Edmundson will show up in Knoxville? Will Bender be consistent and be our #3? Will McCachren be improved and get meaningful innings? Will Nichola Simpson play at all?

I am also most interested to see who shows up this year. Last year I honestly did not think Bender did all that bad, especially considering the moments in which she entered games. I will be interested to see if McCachren has improved as well.

To be frank, we are still waiting on a lot of information from Florida International regarding things at the tournament. All I can tell you, is the games will be played as scheduled, and I will be there for free audio. I would not anticipate video streams of any type for our games against opponents other than FIU.

What is the scouting report on Underwood? I really don't know anything about her.

I noticed in a video from Feb 3 on Karen Weekly’s Twitter that Gracie Keene was in a walking boot on her right foot. Does anybody know if this is just helping along a minor injury or something more serious? I think her bat has the potential to contribute this year.

VN Store

Back