Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

I noticed in a video from Feb 3 on Karen Weekly’s Twitter that Gracie Keene was in a walking boot on her right foot. Does anybody know if this is just helping along a minor injury or something more serious? I think her bat has the potential to contribute this year.
Minor injury. More of a precaution. Probably will be a little more careful with it at the beginning of the season, though, more so just because we can’t afford any long term injuries

Other than the games shown on the SEC tv schedule. Tennessee versus Clemson on February 18th will be on ESPN plus at 5 pm and also the next day versus UCF. Overall if you have Flo Sports, Espn plus, and SEC network you will be able to get about 42 of the games either streamed or on tv.

Here you go:

2022 Tennessee Softball TV Schedule (All Times Eastern)
Thursday, Feb.17vs. Notre Dame (Clearwater, Fla.)10 a.m.ESPNU
Thursday, Feb. 17vs. Florida State (Clearwater, Fla.)4 p.m.ESPNU
Friday, Feb. 18vs. Washington (Clearwater, Fla.)12:30 p.m.SEC Network
Saturday, March 12at Missouri (Columbia, Mo.)2 p.m.SEC Network
Sunday, March 27at Florida (Gainesville, Fla.)2 p.m.ESPNU
Sunday, April 3Mississippi State (Knoxville, Tenn.)12 p.m.SEC Network
Sunday, April 10at Georgia (Athens, Ga.)1:30 p.m.ESPN2
Saturday, April 16Texas A&M (Knoxville, Tenn.)5 p.m.SEC Network
Sunday, April 17Texas A&M (Knoxville, Tenn.)4 p.m.SEC Network
Monday, April 18Texas A&M (Knoxville, Tenn.)7 p.m.SEC Network
Wednesday, April 20Virginia Tech (Knoxville, Tenn.)7 p.m.ESPNU
Sunday, May 1at Ole Miss (Oxford, Miss.)6 p.m.SEC Network
Monday, May 2at Ole Miss (Oxford, Miss.)7 p.m.SEC Network
Friday, May 6Auburn (Knoxville, Tenn.)6 p.m.SEC Network
Saturday, May 7Auburn (Knoxville, Tenn.)11:30 a.m.SEC Network

Looking forward to getting things started! Amanda definitely has AA potential and I think Ivy (after Ashley) might quietly be our most “valuable” player, at least defensively. She has been so steady and solid. I’ve read the girls really like each other this year, seem to be happy at practice and in the clubhouse. Hopefully that translates to performance.

We go quiet top of first UNC on paper is the best team we will face in tournament and their pitcher was the best in the SoCon last year. Going to be a little test starting out.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Held true to form except Webber at DP
FLUpvooXwAQ2mbP

First inning was a struggle Ashley not sharp and Ivy made an error but got out of it. Slow start but no damage. They have some power hitters.

First inning was a struggle Ashley not sharp and Ivy made an error but got out of it. Slow start but no damage. They have some power hitters.
Saw Anna White a few years ago against my daughters team , her solo hit was about 300 ft it seemed like.

First out of box call of the year and it is indeed only a strike but we had two strikes so an out. Umps don’t appear to like us much so far.

Reactions: MS_LdyVols_fan
No go. Kiki no like changeup. We are starting to get a feel for this pitcher hopefully Ashley can hold them down. UNC is not what we will see in the next two weeks but they have a good team.

VN Store

Back