Tennessee Lady Vol News

Rickea never had an attitude problem, everyone is different and that’s ok.
Attitude can be interpreted in many ways. Rickea was an elite athlete that everyone would certainly look at when it came to all things basketball. If she wasn't practicing as hard as she could, that very well could have been interpreted attitude. When she was suspended, Kellie said in an interview that it was practice habits.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Attitude can be interpreted in many ways. Rickea was an elite athlete that everyone would certainly look at when it came to all things basketball. If she wasn't practicing as hard as she could, that very well could have been interpreted attitude. When she was suspended, Kellie said in an interview that it was practice habits.
Practice habits can mean anything, I would like to hear Rickea’s side of the story.

Bringing Rizor who was one of her Assistants at Marshall. That is your four Assistant Coaches time to get to it. Evidently she can have five.

The 5th is a grad assistant I believe.

Looks like an excellent staff, a great mix of SEC experience and CKC experience. All need to hit the ground running.

The 5th is a grad assistant I believe.

Looks like an excellent staff, a great mix of SEC experience and CKC experience. All need to hit the ground running.
Yes Lazo is an excellent guard coach should make them all better defensively. Roman will be the post player coach he was moving their freshman post Cody along very well she improved as the season progressed. They will also be the two that has to bring in the players for us. Rizor and Burdette won't have the contacts that they have. Just looking for that first commit within a week.

Yes Lazo is an excellent guard coach should make them all better defensively. Roman will be the post player coach he was moving their freshman post Cody along very well she improved as the season progressed. They will also be the two that has to bring in the players for us. Rizor and Burdette won't have the contacts that they have. Just looking for that first commit within a week.

Maybe Essence comes to Knoxville? 👀👀👀

I love her game.

Everything Coach Caldwell has done so far has been really awesome. She has put together a really talented Assistant staff that is diverse and qualified. Now she can make me feel like a million bucks in my pocket if they can make this roster better in the next couple of weeks.

Now if everyone can just hold on and give this brand new group of staff at least 15 minutes to brush their teeth and throw on some orange gear before assuming and then publicly proclaiming they'll fail to land any good players, that would be super!

But seriously, I think Kim Caldwell has done everything right to this point, and I see no reason to believe it won't continue.

Sure, a lot of fans' most hoped-for players were plucked out of the portal too quickly for KC to have adequate time to get on them solidly, but dang! I believe we'll be happy with the players we get, and that they'll be thrilled to play under such a dynamic, exciting, diverse staff.

Things are definitely going well. Believe it! 🧡

VN Store

Back