Tennessee Lady Vol News

Going home to Kentucky. I'm happy for her, but still sad for me. I always loved her energy. Granted, she got kinda down and fell off a bit, but I think she is a much better player than most give her credit for being. I will never forget how she dogged opposing guards as a freshman, several times causing turnovers or 10-second violations. She was, I felt, on her way to being a higher-minutes, steady player until she fell out of favor for whatever reason.

Thank you, BK. I enjoyed your hustle! 🧡💙

Attachments

• FF75F705-28E5-4C26-B88A-A403FA55E8CF.jpeg
    FF75F705-28E5-4C26-B88A-A403FA55E8CF.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 16
Going home to Kentucky. I'm happy for her, but still sad for me. I always loved her energy. Granted, she got kinda down and fell off a bit, but I think she is a much better player than most give her credit for being. I will never forget how she dogged opposing guards as a freshman, several times causing turnovers or 10-second violations. She was, I felt, on her way to being a higher-minutes, steady player until she fell out of favor for whatever reason.

Thank you, BK. I enjoyed your hustle! 🧡💙
Not happy ‘bout this. Ciao, sister!

Reactions: DarkPhoenix
Fw7TLnUX0Agkwn9
This is the final standings for the SEC All Sports trophy. Tennessee was first in both men's and women's sports.

Spear sounds great! Sharp young lady, very engaging.

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives guys! Newbies moving in today, leave for Europe a week fm today. Might be a couple of practices next week, maybe we'll get some info. It's Day One of next season! Let's freakin go!

Spear sounds great! Sharp young lady, very engaging.

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives guys! Newbies moving in today, leave for Europe a week fm today. Might be a couple of practices next week, maybe we'll get some info. It's Day One of next season! Let's freakin go!
That was a great interview! Great questions asked of Jewel too.

She seems extremely excited, which makes me excited for to get to play on a larger stage. This season is going to be fun!

Destinee Jewell and Ace seem to be fitting right in!

That is a lot of three point shooting excellence for next season. Totally looking for us to have a huge three point game next season. I think we could also be great inside the way Jill is improving she is so close to becoming elite star player. Then you have Jackson who is one of the best players in the country. Key is huge we need her for rebounding and defense she will not really have to score much with all the firepower on the perimeter and Jackson and Hollingshead inside.

Has anyone heard anything about the practice today?
Not a word. The rare occasion you actually need Maria's nosiness and she's MIA. My main nosiness is about the degree of TKs participation.
I would assume Kellie had the kids there and that's Kylie's doll.
In the video, the lil Harpers were there, Jackson is dutifully helping with the move in and Kylie's being cute. So the doll is probably hers. However, could belong to one of the players, or even KJH lol, as a comfort animal. RJ and Jill almost always carry teddy bears to away games.

VN Store

Back