Tennessee Lady Vol News

After watching the Jewel Spear interview, I found another one of the portal player interviews from Vol Log from a couple weeks ago. This one is with Destinee Wells. This is a good interview as well. Hopefully they'll have one for Ace too, and we will have the trifecta. I looked back at their Spotify, and they've done quite a few player interviews and even recently interviewed at UT men's player, DJ Jefferson.

Now let me tell you that film excites me! Speed and shooters! This year is going to be FUN! The new additions look great. We know what Wells and Spear can do, but I think Ace is going to be an x-factor. I think she'll be much better than many think. So happy to see TK back at it too!

No matter what happens this upcoming season, I’ll be rooting for TK’s continued health and success. 🧡💙 LV4L
So much. Imagine how good that felt for her just to get to practice again. Happy for her, pretty dang happy about all this! This is that magical time of year when all is well and everything is in front of us. Hope they have a great trip.

I'm sure we'll get lots of videos fm Europe but probably just snipets of games. But when RJ and Jewel play w USA in Mexico the first week in July I believe the full games are livestreamed on their website.

Last edited:
I will be in Knoxville tomorrow with my High School squad for the UT women’s Elite camp. I can’t wait to see the Women’s Hall of Fame, I’ve never been and only heard great things about it! I’m super excited to finally meet Kellie Harper and the team as well. Any good places to eat and shop in Knoxville?

Another globetrotting Lady Vol! So Jill packs for China the day after returning from Italy and Greece. Meanwhile Kea and Jewel will be hopping directly from Europe trip to Colorado Springs and then Mexico. Heck of a schedule but so great for all to get these opportunities both on and off the court,

I will be in Knoxville tomorrow with my High School squad for the UT women’s Elite camp. I can’t wait to see the Women’s Hall of Fame, I’ve never been and only heard great things about it! I’m super excited to finally meet Kellie Harper and the team as well. Any good places to eat and shop in Knoxville?

Downtown and Market Square. Lots of choices for shopping and eating and drinking.

Wow, elite camp tomorrow? KJH wasn't kidding this is a packed week for them. Starting with a bang.

Kefi in Old City, fantastic Mediterrean food. Agree you can't go wrong on Market Square, esp Cafe 4 and Tupelo Honey's. Stock and Barrel in the area as well. Right across fm the Hall of Fame is a Ruth Crist's Steakhouse, pretty pricey tho. On around Neyland Drive a bit is Calhoun's on the River for BBQ and ribs. Great takeout downtown from Yassin's Falafel House, plus Yassin is a heck of a guy always helping the community. Have a great time!

VN Store

Back