Tennessee Lady Vol News

Little lefty got some game. Needs to work on her speed but before her career is done I have no doubt she will contribute minutes.

Everyone thought Tess was going to be a glorified walk-on when Kellie signed her. Look at her now…
Not everyone thought Tess was going to be a glorified walk-on. And more importantly Tess did not think so. Tess is already in the LVs record books--top 10 in 3s for a season and she will also end up in the top 10 in career 3s. Pretty good for a throw away recruit, don't you think. Great job Tess. GBO.

“It changed me off the court,” Pissott said. “No matter what, coach Kellie (Harper) always says to stay ready. I’ve just been teaching myself more and more to stay ready. Just believe in the system and believe in coach Kellie.”

:)
hate to lose her

Why would we lose her? She’s not going anywhere.

Agreed. This is a young woman who understands what an honor and privilege it is to wear that Lady Vol uniform, and I'm sure she's been made well aware of the lifelong benefits of being a Lady Vol For Life. She won't give that up.

I often think of Alexa Middleton and wish to god she'd stayed. I understood why she left, but I still wish she hadn't because how sweet would it be now for her to be one of the former Tennessee-born Lady Vols to come back now and then to support her sisters.

I feel that way about almost all of the players who transferred out over the years. I can't help wondering how many, in hindsight, wish they'd stayed.

Why would we lose her? She’s not going anywhere.
ClutteredVelvetyAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

I was at the game and the 5,486 looked accurate. There were a lot of empty seats in the end sections. Not as big a crowd as on Saturday.

Still thought it was a great crowd! Everyone was really engaged and into the game. One of the louder crowds this season 11 3 balls will do that for you though. That’s really the ticket seller in women’s college basketball.

Clark does a lot of things, but Carver Hawkeye is packed for every game to watch her shoot 3s from the logo.

Really felt like the committee did a great job with the host schools this season. Really nice crowd at almost every venue in the first two rounds. Usually there are a lot of empty seats in the first couple rounds.

I’m a fan of going to two regional sites and would honestly just prefer if they went to one common location for the Sweet 16 on. Levels the playing field, increases the crowd size and provides a unique opportunity for networking in the NIL era.

How great for business and sponsors to have all top 16 teams in one place?

VN Store

Back