Tennessee Lady Vol News

Guess this is in reference to Coach Sam. The author of the post has one (mugshot) so assuming that’s why they are upset. Guess Sam was “messy” for going so low to say this.

In Coach Sam's defense, it is not the first time this site has tweeted false or negative information about the Lady Vol program. I don't think this was by mistake either - despite what World Exposure claims.

In Coach Sam's defense, it is not the first time this site has tweeted false or negative information about the Lady Vol program. I don't think this was by mistake either - despite what World Exposure claims.
Also in Sam's defense, the So Car crazy super fan who posted this has a mug shot of his own, probably why he was sensitive to it. He's part of an obsessed, really scary and venomous group of So Car fans on twitter who think they own the bball world and could find fault with a Sunday School picnic.

Also in Sam's defense, the So Car crazy super fan who posted this has a mug shot of his own, probably why he was sensitive to it. He's part of an obsessed, really scary and venomous group of So Car fans on twitter who think they own the bball world and could find fault with a Sunday School picnic.
"Mugshot of his own" 😂😂😂. Sam wasn't playing in that sandbox. Wish she would have posted the pics with his best angle, lol...

Love this
This is 'trash talk' I can live with. Rickea's rules are never bully, make it fun, don't start it but finish it, don't be the only one doing it, and never ever do it when you're losing. The reason I've been so repulsed by so much of what we see now is that it is mean spirited, performative, and bullying.
If I’m a WNBA GM there is NO WAY I’m taking Cam
Brink over Rickea Jackson.

Brink still way too concerned with how she looks and not how she’s able to play. The W is gonna chew her up and spit her out. She was so frustrated with basic physicality from Crooks yesterday.
I thought that while watching last night. I know Brink has put up great numbers but I wonder if all those trips by the Sparks to see Rickea play were actually about their #2 pick, not the #4.

Last edited:

Brink still way too concerned with how she looks and not how she’s able to play. The W is gonna chew her up and spit her out. She was so frustrated with basic physicality from Crooks yesterday.
Same thing I’ve said, I don’t think she will be very good at the next level.

Reactions: Deebowbear

If you ever seen Brinks plastic surgery faced mom with the Botox and inflated lips and her arrogant looking father, there's no wonder why she's so concerned with her looks. Makes me want to barf every time the camera tunes in on them in the crowd.

Reactions: DarkPhoenix
If you ever seen Brinks plastic surgery faced mom with the Botox and inflated lips and her arrogant looking father, there's no wonder why she's so concerned with her looks. Makes me want to barf every time the camera tunes in on them in the crowd.
I’ve noticed that but I didn’t want to say anything.

VN Store

Back