Tennessee Lady Vol News

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it or not but I’m SUPER EXCITED about Puckett and Striplin’s career at Tennessee! I think they’re going to be a handful!

I've been saying,,,,but the one you missed, is my pick to be the biggest surprise of all, Kaiya Wynn is going to be the real deal

What is wrong SEC came out with the Men's SEC two days ago time for the women's schedule people are waiting.

Ark had theirs out 7/8... We know Vandy and Ark are two of our opponents we play twice. If we go by a previous schedule where we played Ark twice we should play Bama twice.
I like playing those teams twice could go 5 and 1 or 6 and 0. Bama has lost a lot from last season same for Vandy even though they have a good freshman class. Arkansas has some very talented players back and added a top freshman. I like our chance of winning most of these if were the team I expect us to be. Where did you see the Arkansas schedule I don't see it on their site.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
I like playing those teams twice could go 5 and 1 or 6 and 0. Bama has lost a lot from last season same for Vandy even though they have a good freshman class. Arkansas has some very talented players back and added a top freshman. I like our chance of winning most of these if were the team I expect us to be. Where did you see the Arkansas schedule I don't see it on their site.
Alabama lost Jordan Lewis and Jasmine Walker ..they dug in to the portal but nobody is replacing/matching those 2 production on offense
Arkansas lost Dungee and Slocum aka 2/3 of the splash sister but I think they will be fine they have a good class coming in and they finally got some height...I saw the Arkansas SEC schedule on twitter SC and Ole Miss posted theirs as well

Alabama lost Jordan Lewis and Jasmine Walker ..they dug in to the portal but nobody is replacing/matching those 2 production on offense
Arkansas lost Dungee and Slocum aka 2/3 of the splash sister but I think they will be fine they have a good class coming in and they finally got some height...I saw the Arkansas SEC schedule on twitter SC and Ole Miss posted theirs as well

Old Miss is gonna be a problem. It might look like GTA when we play them if we don`t have the ball handlers to handle the pressure like last year.

VN Store

Back