Tennessee Lady Vol News

Is it me? Or do the LVs actually seem to be up to date with or even slightly ahead of the social media game now? Maybe it’s just me but i’ve even noticed them being more visible on social media and i am not even looking it just pops up on my feed! The recruits Coach Sam follows and that follow her have to be seeing this 🤩

Is it me? Or do the LVs actually seem to be up to date with or even slightly ahead of the social media game now? Maybe it’s just me but i’ve even noticed them being more visible on social media and i am not even looking it just pops up on my feed! The recruits Coach Sam follows and that follow her have to be seeing this 🤩
I literally said the same thing! I’m very impressed with both new hires.

Reactions: lvocd and VA_VOLFAN
I literally said the same thing! I’m very impressed with both new hires.

Coach Joy is on it too with the social media ! She has been a recruiting coordinator before as well. Coach Sam and Coach Joy are making a great team and adding that in with the LV tradition i hope it’s going to be as good as i think it is!

Coach Sam is very smart when it comes to recruiting.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
for those interested you can review Carter's actual statistics including the last year when she was playing hurt Andraya Carter - Women's Basketball - University of Tennessee Athletics
I'm not sure what you think the stats are saying that counters what I said about her being afraid to shoot. The starting SG averaged 6.5 ppg over those three years on a low # of shot attempts given what position she played, and shot under 40% from the field. We've all seen enough games where she just flat out would not shoot. Even Holly was trying to implore her to shoot more .

Nice person I'm sure, but she wasn't a good player.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
I'm not sure what you think the stats are saying that counters what I said about her being afraid to shoot. The starting SG averaged 6.5 ppg over those three years on a low # of shot attempts given what position she played, and shot under 40% from the field. We've all seen enough games where she just flat out would not shoot. Even Holly was trying to implore her to shoot more .

Nice person I'm sure, but she wasn't a good player.

I am not sure she was physically able to even play much less shoot the ball ?

High school she had shoulder separation problems and an ACL Tear ! Her freshman year she played a few games and then out for the rest of that year ! I don’t think she had good knees ever ? And most of us know you don’t shoot with just arms and wrests …. She had another year of eligibility yet did not even try to play ! She has always had physical problems. Just Saying 🤷‍♂️

PS What a beautiful young lady …. Even with her snakes ! 😱

What recruiting targets played in this game?

Blanca Thomas 6'5"P out of Charlotte, NC is one. Cori Allen and Jada Harrison (both '22) will be playing at 4:05. This is a pretty big event. I'm sure there are some others who are on the coaches radar, but I haven't gone over the entire field.

Here's a link to the event with schedules and team rosters.

Jim

VN Store

Back