Tennessee Lady Vol News

Love that people are waking up to what the Lady Vols have going. Just wish every article didn’t have to mention/compare Pat and Kellie in the same breath.

Kellie is showing us what Harper teams are going to look like. Not trying to repeat what Pat did. The only real similarities I see are the rebounding and the winning. Both offensively and defensively things ar quite a bit different than how Pat did it.

Pat is the reason I’m a Lady Vol fan, but I’m ready to let Kellie take the reins and give us a show.
I like to think of it as the release of a new, possibly better album 💿, I’ll give it a chance to grow on me!

Love that people are waking up to what the Lady Vols have going. Just wish every article didn’t have to mention/compare Pat and Kellie in the same breath.

Kellie is showing us what Harper teams are going to look like. Not trying to repeat what Pat did. The only real similarities I see are the rebounding and the winning. Both offensively and defensively things ar quite a bit different than how Pat did it.

Pat is the reason I’m a Lady Vol fan, but I’m ready to let Kellie take the reins and give us a show.
Totally agree. KJH has been coaching almost 20 yrs, she's in her 40s, she's been back here 3 yrs now. We've all heard the question a billion times, It's become a really lazy hook for any LV story. Especially after what she's done this season, Kellie deserves her own coaching identity.

Not to diminish Pat or her contributions to the coach KJH is. Nothing could ever do that. Certainly it was appropriate to focus on her last weekend. I felt so happy for Pat seeing Kellie and my beloved Kyra out there as head coaches. Pat's legacy is secure. Now Kellie gets to build one of her own.

Anyone have Darth's address? I'll send him the #14.
the hundred acre woods:
1697386787-tumblr_logwtkwjy71qjr3m1o1_500.gif

Creme thinks this seeding will be very short with our remaining schedule. Let’s prove him wrong ladies!!!!

So in the reverse he is saying if we win these are more quality wins. Louisville still has to play UNC and ND x2...

So is he saying Louisville has a weaker schedule moving forward 🤔

So in the reverse he is saying if we win these are more quality wins. Louisville still has to play UNC and ND x2...

So is he saying Louisville has a weaker schedule moving forward 🤔
That's what it looks like to me. Out of all the games he listed that we still have remaining, the max I see us losing is 3 which would put us at 25-4 going into the SEC tournament

I hope all this ranking stuff does not become a distraction to the players. Their destiny is in their own hands.

If we're not ranked ppl would've said crucify Kellie. We're in a good direction now, oh it better not be Distraction!!! Just like people of Isreal. They cried being slaves and God took them out of Egypt to the promise land and they still complained about tiny stuffs. Be 100% grateful watever comes ur way🙏

Last edited:
That's what it looks like to me. Out of all the games he listed that we still have remaining, the max I see us losing is 3 which would put us at 25-4 going into the SEC tournament
If we win this Georgia game one of the tougher games left the road games are Auburn, Alabama, Florida, and SC. Every other game is at home. If we can win Sunday I can see 25 and 4 for sure and maybe a game or two better.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back