Tennessee Lady Vol News

Love that people are waking up to what the Lady Vols have going. Just wish every article didn’t have to mention/compare Pat and Kellie in the same breath.

Kellie is showing us what Harper teams are going to look like. Not trying to repeat what Pat did. The only real similarities I see are the rebounding and the winning. Both offensively and defensively things ar quite a bit different than how Pat did it.

Pat is the reason I’m a Lady Vol fan, but I’m ready to let Kellie take the reins and give us a show.
I agree. Those girls really respect Kellie. They take what she says seriously. Most of what they know about Pat is from what Kellie told them. But they know Kellie is running the show. They know she was a general on the court when she played here and believe in her. Back when she played I thought she would be a logical transition from Pat, just didn't think it would be this soon. Go Kellie, go Lady Vols

Does anyone know the best way to buy tickets for the SEC tournament? I’m planning to attend but finding the tickets rather confusing. Is there not just a pass you can purchase? Or do you have to have a ticket for every session?

Does anyone know the best way to buy tickets for the SEC tournament? I’m planning to attend but finding the tickets rather confusing. Is there not just a pass you can purchase? Or do you have to have a ticket for every session?
You purchase a ticket package if you want to go to every session. The tickets come bound together in booklet form. You don't have to tear them out, just let them scan the ticket for that session. First two days are General Seating. You sit wherever you like no matter what the ticket says. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, you sit in the seats you purchased.

Tamari Key is not at 231 blocks for her career and 73 for this season. She needs 45 for the record. Probably at least 14 games more this season so she just needs to do her average of 3.7 to break the record this season.
I think she has a couple more 10 to 11 block games in her this season also

Tennessee is sixth in the NET after beating Georgia. NC drops to fifth in the NET after getting beat by 20 points. LOL We can't get past them in the NET. Maybe if they lose by 30 that will do it.

Those have not updated yet unless you are looking at something I’m not. Tomorrow we should see the effects of todays game. I would bet we move up to 5 and they drop to 6 but not much further.

Still annoying they were so high to begin with.

Last edited:
FJ0NwsVXwAYj2eL

Rae looks determined. I think she's working herself in nicely and making big buckets when we need them.

I’m really praying Keyen is okay. She seems like such a great young lady. She deserves to experience this with her team. On a side note…doesn’t she have another year of eligibility after this year due to the COVID year freebie?

I really thought she did. Others are saying this is it for her though.

I’m really praying Keyen is okay. She seems like such a great young lady. She deserves to experience this with her team. On a side note…doesn’t she have another year of eligibility after this year due to the COVID year freebie?

Same here! She’s a big part of what we’ve been building and are capable of doing. I’m hopeful after seeing her return to the bench albeit with an ice pack and she was “walking”

VN Store

Back